By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ever sh*ted/p*ssed yourself because you coudn't stop playing?

chasmatic12 said:
This thread is D:

I think now I agree with you -____-

Around the Network

LOL funny enough i remember in grade 3 one of my friends finally got the good computer at school, the one with doom on it (no idea why a school comp had doom) and he didnt wanna give it up and peed his pants. was the most funny thing ever.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Finnbar said:
LOL funny enough i remember in grade 3 one of my friends finally got the good computer at school, the one with doom on it (no idea why a school comp had doom) and he didnt wanna give it up and peed his pants. was the most funny thing ever.

Yea I bet it was you and yet, don't admit it >_>

Onyxmeth said:
whacker41 said:
Next time you play a game, just bring the toilet into your room and sit on it. Please, for the sake of the pants.

Or as an alternative that won't set you back a few thousand dollars, just move the TV and game console into the bathroom.

But then you'd have to move the console and TV everytime you go to the bathroom. Unless, of course, you want to just play all of your games in the bathroom. But that wouldn't be fair to other people who want to use the toilet but can't because your playing games.

There's also the risk of dropping your controller in the toilet. It's happened to me before (R.I.P Gameboy advance)

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

whacker41 said:
Onyxmeth said:
whacker41 said:
Next time you play a game, just bring the toilet into your room and sit on it. Please, for the sake of the pants.

Or as an alternative that won't set you back a few thousand dollars, just move the TV and game console into the bathroom.

But then you'd have to move the console and TV everytime you go to the bathroom. Unless, of course, you want to just play all of your games in the bathroom. But that wouldn't be fair to other people who want to use the toilet but can't because your playing games.

There's also the risk of dropping your controller in the toilet. It's happened to me before (R.I.P Gameboy advance)

There's nothing wrong with watching people take a dump....

Around the Network
whacker41 said:
Onyxmeth said:
whacker41 said:

Well I did give the wickedly cool idea for him to stuff T.P. up his bunghole so it can catch, gift wrap and wipe all in one fluid push of the anus.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Wow.......No, that's never happened to me and never will.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

There are some things in life you keep to yourself. My friend that was probably one of them.

One_touch_KO said:
Finnbar said:

Yea I bet it was you and yet, don't admit it >_>

Dont tell anyone! but really no.... thats what the bottle beside the couch is for.....jk.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

It is much needed! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!