By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ever sh*ted/p*ssed yourself because you coudn't stop playing?

Next time you play a game, just bring the toilet into your room and sit on it. Please, for the sake of the pants.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

Around the Network
Comrade Tovya said:

Okay guys, thus far 1,535 people have now read the thread that One_touch_KO soiled his pants while playing video games, let's keep it up, spread the word, and tell all of your friends. It's a circus here... and the ticket to enter the show is free.

HOLY SH!T

The other dude masterbated himself playing GoW2 and I am the retarded????

SAAAAINT JESUS!!!

whacker41 said:
Next time you play a game, just bring the toilet into your room and sit on it. Please, for the sake of the pants.

Or as an alternative that won't set you back a few thousand dollars, just move the TV and game console into the bathroom.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

One_touch_KO said:
amp316 said:
I hope you didn't wet the bed during your nap.

Lemme check the sofa...

Someone said some posts ago we can define to see 100 posts in the first page. Where we define that?

Click Edit Profile on the left, then scroll down.  The Forum Posts Per Page setting is right under your sig.

One_touch_KO said:
Comrade Tovya said:

Okay guys, thus far 1,535 people have now read the thread that One_touch_KO soiled his pants while playing video games, let's keep it up, spread the word, and tell all of your friends. It's a circus here... and the ticket to enter the show is free.

HOLY SH!T

SAAAAINT JESUS!!!

I didn't even put that in perspective, please forgive me... he is a sicker man than you.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Around the Network
Comrade Tovya said:
One_touch_KO said:
Comrade Tovya said:

HOLY SH!T

SAAAAINT JESUS!!!

I didn't even put that in perspective, please forgive me... he is a sicker man than you.

Ok nice. What about you? You talk so much.. I bet you did it too >____>

One_touch_KO said:
Comrade Tovya said:
One_touch_KO said:
Comrade Tovya said:

HOLY SH!T

SAAAAINT JESUS!!!

Ok nice. What about you? You talk so much.. I bet you did it too >____>

No I already admitted that my sickest moment in gaming was screwing my girldfriend while playing Madden.   That's as low as I go homeboy.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

hey man you are 20 viewtiful joe came out couple years ago...... you are just sick man

This thread is D:

Omg, this thread is epic :D