By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ever sh*ted/p*ssed yourself because you coudn't stop playing?

Apparently, this thread will get even more epic. In the meantime, I'm off to bed.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
amp316 said:
I hope you didn't wet the bed during your nap.

Lemme check the sofa...

Someone said some posts ago we can define to see 100 posts in the first page. Where we define that?

One_touch_KO said:
Hello I'm back after a nap.
SO many of you admited to have SEX while playing games...

WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOUUHHHHWWWWWWW

But answering the question I ask barely no ones does x)

I saw Comrade Tovya counting the dudes who actually half-admited it.
Come on, no one knows you guys... Just admit IT!

Dude, trust me.... as you saw from my list, you apparently are not the only one.  There were at least 3 or 4 maybes, one drug induced possible victim, and at least one guy who thought he did, but checked his undies and realized he was wrong.  So, do not be disheartened, as you are not alone.

I'm pretty sure at least one guy in this thread said, "hell no, not me ever" and then checked his trousers and started crying as he changed his underwear.  This thread is all the proof that I need that I am better off locking myself in my house and never going out in public again... too many wack-a-doos on this planet.

Though, we are all dying to know.. why didn't you just push the pause button?

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

I think your are projecting your own experiance on others so you can go back to thinking you are normal... fact is no one else here is quite that addicted to a videogame... or wants to clean up a mess like that only to win a game... we are all freaks in our own way... just not your way...

And no I have never done that but look foreward to it when I am old and senile and don´t give a shit whatsoever (or in this case do give a shit whatsoever)... also you do know there are adult diapers ??? Just saying...

This brings me back to another old question... where the hell are the toilets on the Enterprise ??? Do they beam the shit right out of their body into the next Klingon ship ??? If yes sign me up for that...

no i have never pissed/pooed in my pants but ive masterbated;)

Around the Network
Comrade Tovya said:
One_touch_KO said:

Dude, trust me.... as you saw from my list, you apparently are not the only one. There were at least 3 or 4 maybes, one drug induced possible victim, and at least one guy who thought he did, but checked his undies and realized he was wrong. So, do not be disheartened, as you are not alone.

I'm pretty sure at least one guy in this thread said, "hell no, not me ever" and then checked his trousers and started crying as he changed his underwear. This thread is all the proof that I need that I am better off locking myself in my house and never going out in public again... too many wack-a-doos on this planet.

THANK JESUS!!!!!

toastboy44562 said:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???

THIS    IS     PURE     SICKNESS!!!!

Excuse me, we just found TEH MOST hardcore among us.

I beg your pardon. You did that seeking a virtual chic?

#100!! Epic Thread  lol   :D

One_touch_KO said:
Comrade Tovya said:
One_touch_KO said:

Dude, trust me.... as you saw from my list, you apparently are not the only one. There were at least 3 or 4 maybes, one drug induced possible victim, and at least one guy who thought he did, but checked his undies and realized he was wrong. So, do not be disheartened, as you are not alone.

I'm pretty sure at least one guy in this thread said, "hell no, not me ever" and then checked his trousers and started crying as he changed his underwear. This thread is all the proof that I need that I am better off locking myself in my house and never going out in public again... too many wack-a-doos on this planet.

THANK JESUS!!!!!

Well Jesus hung out with a prositute and allowed the thief on the cross next to him enter the kingdom of Heaven, so I'm pretty sure you are welcome there as well, so you have plenty to be thankful for.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

One_touch_KO said:
toastboy44562 said:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???

THIS    IS     PURE     SICKNESS!!!!

Excuse me, we just found TEH MOST hardcore among us.

I beg your pardon. You did that seeking a virtual chic?

No I masterbated to gears of war 2, the graphics in it were so great that it turned me on!