By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ever sh*ted/p*ssed yourself because you coudn't stop playing?

NO

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network
spdk1 said:
HeroeDeLeyenda said:

my eyes!!

Oh jesus :O

no...

i usually have a paper cup on stand by

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

You know that poor bastard is just happy is face didn't make it into the pic... at least he's still got deniability to fall back on. "It wasn't me fool, I swear!"

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Around the Network

....I had a huge Clan battle in MGO and I pissed in a Gatorade bottle. I didn't want to lose cause it was a battle for some TGS tickets. As far as pants..........no. Honestly dude....just press pause and if its online and there is a gatorade bottle around........but if not....wtf. I'm not sitting in any chairs at your house.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Ok, this is disturbing..

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

no

Falcon095 said:
Ok, this is disturbing..

It's the guy that took you seriously on that other thread yesterday...! ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Wow, I guess I'm not as hardcore as I thought.
Man, there are things in life you should be proud off, and this one is not one of those.

Off-topic: this thread is epic, I read all the pages to be sure I didn't miss anything xD, god damn you Viewful Joe, you damned shitty game!

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d