By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SSBB: Character Swap Thread

ok...even I'd agree with getting rid of pikachu and getting banjo...

but seriously...the pikachu hate around here is absurd...he's a SSB staple!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

remove: Pichu, Dr. Mario change: all other clones add: Diddy Kong, Paper Mario in place of Dr. Mario

As it stands, only one person has even hinted at removing my beloved Jiggly Puff. So that person will find a snorlax in their bed and will find it quite difficult to remove! As a lesson to anyone else.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Fuzzmosis said:
As it stands, only one person has even hinted at removing my beloved Jiggly Puff. So that person will find a snorlax in their bed and will find it quite difficult to remove! As a lesson to anyone else.

Haha, I would never think of getting rid of the original characters, but since it's a good laugh, why not get rid of Jigglypuff and replace it with Snorlax. pow in you face.

remove:
All the damn pokemon! (Yes, including jigglypuff)

add:
Nell from Advance Wars
Tingle =)
Paper Mario

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

I'm not sure if your biggest sin is adding Tingle, or removing Jigglypuff.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Whoever asks from Snake to be removed deserves to be the new sandbag in the homerun challenge.

Out: Pichu,Young Link, Dr Mario.(All SSBM, don't know if they going to be in brawl.)

In: Sonic, Fawful, Elite Beat Agents. 

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

diamuerto said:
Remove: Pichu or some other Pokemon character which they have too many of.

Add: Isaac/Felix (Golden Sun) KICK ASS!

I fell in love with you just reading your post. Golden Sun is on hell of an awsome franchise and It's characters [yes all of them] I believe are extremely fit for SSB.

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers

Remove :
-Roy
-Marth
-DR mario
-Game + Watch
-Falco
-Young Link
-Pichu

all those lame power-up headbutt / roll attacks

Change:
Jigglypuff
Pikachu (the got nerfed in melee)