By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SSBB: Character Swap Thread

Remove: Pichu or some other Pokemon character which they have too many of.

Add: Isaac/Felix (Golden Sun) KICK ASS!

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
I suppose I'd be fine with someone else from the MGS world...but as far as I know, Snake's perfect for Super Smash Bros.

And also, Pikachu definitely should stay...he's the iconic Pokemon. Screw Conker.

Conker was more of a joke, I don't really want him in the game =P  Although I would love to see a squirrel character...perhaps Foamy? not quite a video game but his earlier flash videos were awesome.

To Each Man, Responsibility

I could also see someone like Kratos or Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia in the game also. ToS battles are almost rpg versions of Super Smash Bros. battles.

Remove: Pichu
Add: Lucario

Remove: Ice Climbers
Add: Sora (never going to happen, but I can dream dammit!)

Remove: Roy
Add: Mega Man or Zero (knowing Sakurai Mega Man would be more likely)

Add one of the Elite Beat Agent or Ouendan characters!

Around the Network

Add Megaman, Leon Kennedy, Sonic and a new cool Character created from scratch

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

jheco05 said:
Add Megaman, Leon Kennedy, Sonic and a new cool Character created from scratch

Who would you take out for that?

Ok, I have another one =P

Remove: Wario

Add: A Tetris Sphere Piece! (from Tetris Sphere)

I actually don't care about the character so much for this selection, I would just LOVE to see a tretris sphere level where you are fighting as the tetris sphere level is being played. Dodging blocks as they fall into place (would probably have to be a bit slower than they really were in the game) and they could have pieces stop from time to time to use as platforms etc..

To Each Man, Responsibility

Remove: Everyone who wasn't in the original SSB from the N64.

Add: Marth

Problem solved.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

grandmaster192 said:
If we're going to get a Konami character, why not Klonoa instead? Seriously, Snake is lame.

Could you... elaborate a bit? I think Metal Gear is a great franchise, and it's one of the most key hardcore franchises in the industry over the last decade. Why would you dislike Snake so much? 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

remove : pikachu
add : banjo-kazooie

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!