By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Myspace friends

wow such facebook love here.

personally, I have neither.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:
Oh and for the record,

Facebook has 23 million registered users, that compares to the 198 million myspace users, yeah so myspace>everything else.

don't get me wrong I dislike both programs but I have both.  but for the record facebook was originally intended for college kids in the united states to use so they could keep intouch with other college people and old friends and then went on to high school and now its everyone can join and it has gone outside the US.  while myspace has been around longer and has always had a broader audience to attract which means it has a bigger userbase. 

the thing i love most about myspace is every couple days i get a friend request from erotica or sexy suzanne or play time patty.  Those are the best

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

quarashi said:
ArtofAngels said:
Oh and for the record,

Facebook has 23 million registered users, that compares to the 198 million myspace users, yeah so myspace>everything else.

don't get me wrong I dislike both programs but I have both.  but for the record facebook was originally intended for college kids in the united states to use so they could keep intouch with other college people and old friends and then went on to high school and now its everyone can join and it has gone outside the US.  while myspace has been around longer and has always had a broader audience to attract which means it has a bigger userbase. 

the thing i love most about myspace is every couple days i get a friend request from erotica or sexy suzanne or play time patty.  Those are the best

Haha, I got one of them just today.

don't have nor want either one. I actually know and meet my friends in this weird thing called real life. Granted I am currently chatting on a gaming sales tracking website...

ArtofAngels said:
I'll add you, seeing as you're the only person on here who bothers to pay much attention to my VG Chartz myspace page, also I got your comment, any suggestions on what song I should make it?

I was thinking of this recently actually.

www.myspace.com/vgchartz (anyone who hasn't added it yet, add it)

www.myspace.com/artofangels (me, feel free to add me)

I dunno, a song would make it more interesting why not pick 5 songs and let the vgchartz community vote on which one should be used.. Im a ghetto rock type of guy so rap and rock, some regeton cuz im latino, three days grace songs are good.

mM
Around the Network

I like Facebook because it's good for organizing events. I of course see my friends all the time, but it's good to have an active calendar for upcoming parties, outings, whatever. And it reminds me of people's birthdays...which I'd certainly forget otherwise hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
I like Facebook because it's good for organizing events. I of course see my friends all the time, but it's good to have an active calendar for upcoming parties, outings, whatever. And it reminds me of people's birthdays...which I'd certainly forget otherwise hehe.

You do know myspace does all of that..

mM
ckmlb said:
homelesscarl said:
I only add women. Sorry. :)

Alleged women...

whoa... nonono. Maybe I should have said "Women I know in person." No fake Pu55y for me, thanks.

I am Daemon. I am the Word.

superchunk said:
don't have nor want either one. I actually know and meet my friends in this weird thing called real life. Granted I am currently chatting on a gaming sales tracking website...

QFT

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Where I live (Canada) seems like everyone is using facebook over myspace.

I'll be the first one to admit that I use facebook for half normal social usage, and half for creeping mini feeds and photos.

Sometimes its hard on you looking at peoples photos of them having a good time at parties and bars and stuff while I'm in front of the PC on Friday night...;(

crappy old school NES games are more entertaining than next-gen games.