By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Myspace friends

Yup. It's all about facebook. Although I gotta say, all these new applications; funwall, advanced wall, graffitti, vampires, zombies, drinks and all that crap is getting me worried. Facebook is starting to turn into the unintelligble mess that Myspace had once cornered the market on.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
stof said:
Yup. It's all about facebook. Although I gotta say, all these new applications; funwall, advanced wall, graffitti, vampires, zombies, drinks and all that crap is getting me worried. Facebook is starting to turn into the unintelligble mess that Myspace had once cornered the market on.

yes it is, and the mini feed stalker network doesn't make it any better at all.  I do kinda like that they put music on there again.  I have nothing against myspace but I haven't logged onto my account in over 4 months >_<

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

quarashi said:
stof said:

yes it is, and the mini feed stalker network doesn't make it any better at all.  I do kinda like that they put music on there again.  I have nothing against myspace but I haven't logged onto my account in over 4 months >_<

You lost your password or sometin?

mM

Even with the applications....Facebook is still better.

I do hate this "Myspace wannabe" applications though...

Although I caved and got Fortune Cookies, Pirates vs. Ninjas, Office quotes, and of course, LOLcats hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

leo-j said:
quarashi said:
stof said:

You lost your password or sometin?

nah I just haven't had a reason because all of my friends are on facebook and the only reason I made my account is so I could listen to music and stuff but then I realized most artists you don't have to be their friends lol.  but knock yourself out myspace.com/quarashifalcor

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
Even with the applications....Facebook is still better.

I do hate this "Myspace wannabe" applications though...

Although I caved and got Fortune Cookies, Pirates vs. Ninjas, Office quotes, and of course, LOLcats hehe.

I haven't seen pirates vs ninjas but i have seen office quotes those are great.  I think this thread would of gotten a better response if it was facebook friends no offense leo-j =P

There was a thread about it.

mM
leo-j said:
There is a thread about it :P And its bombing lol

hahah I haven't really looked but thanks for that.

I'll add you, seeing as you're the only person on here who bothers to pay much attention to my VG Chartz myspace page, also I got your comment, any suggestions on what song I should make it?

I was thinking of this recently actually.

www.myspace.com/vgchartz (anyone who hasn't added it yet, add it)

www.myspace.com/artofangels (me, feel free to add me)

Oh and for the record,

Facebook has 23 million registered users, that compares to the 198 million myspace users, yeah so myspace>everything else.