By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Anyone have college roommates that talk about nothing but Pokemon?

Naraku_Diabolos said:
Khuutra said:
That would be Pokemon Blue. One of the earliest trainers you go up against says that just before you fight him. I think he was a Bug Catcher or something like that.

No, it was a Youngster.

I'm pretty hardcore because I have 615 hours on Diamond and 493 Pokemon. I just got Arceus, Darkrai (I have 2, and soon 3 on Diamond due to Ranger 2; got 2 Darkrai already on Pearl as well) and Shaymin last night.

I like the Juggler in Silph Co.

"Oops! I dropped my balls!"

Strangely enough, I remember that myself.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

The guy who translate the Pokemon games posts at the somethingawful.com forums.

The games actually has some references to that site. I should look up some of the references sometime.

i wish :O

we do have a few ninty fans here tho....

Ahh the theme song our school was bored during lunch so the whole lunch room was singing the song...mostly 12th graders to...Great song we did have a few people do the pokemon rap...

Former something....

Damn im in my second year in Uni and never heard anyone talkin seriously about Pokemon.

Around the Network

I wanna be,
the very best,
That no one ever was!!

4 ≈ One

nope.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

The pokemon theme is very nostalgic

@OP: No, but I guarantee having a WoW addict for a roommate is worse

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

@thekitchensink Well at least he isn't the 15 subscriptions 15 computers running @ the same time guy.