By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What will make you buy killzone 2?

I only own 360
but if there is a PS3 prive cut or cheap bundle,I will probably buy a PS3 for it
It seems impossible coz Sony already denies any possibility of a price cut

Around the Network

I'm sold already, it can get a 0 on metacritic, IGN and gamerankings for all I care, the beta is too fucking addicting, 1 more day baby.

Phrancheyez said:
headshot91 said:
Phrancheyez said:
headshot91 said:
@NYANKS ah but you dont know that yet! i personally hope it will and think it will but hey. BTW while i do take other peoples and classm8's etc views into account if its say a preorder i usually look at at least some reviews b4 bying it. But i dont rely on them solely , everyon else is about the same i thnk

That's a big negative..I don't trust a single websites opinions on any game.  That doesn't mean I don't occasionally agree with their opinions, but I've never agreed with the majority of any single websites opinions.  That being said, because of the same reason, I wouldn't even trust if 5 sites said the same thing - I trust what I see and what I play.

Negative? Thats my opinion and as i stated i look at some websites but i also take into account my m8s who already hv it. If its not our yet and only some reviews are up 4 it ill have to base my opinion on those and what i hv seen in videos as i have no other option. You cant say its a big negative as thats what i think. I obv dont base my views on reviews i have my own opinion and you cant say thats negative

The bolded line is why I said it's a negative.  You said everyone else is about the same.  I disagree, strongly.  In fact, in real life, I don't know a single person who reads reviews before buying a game.  Every single one of them use demos and rentals.  And I know a lot of gamers..which doesn't account for 'everyone' but it discounts your statement about 'everyone' none-the-less.

No actually quite a few people would look at reviews thats why these gamesites exist... Plus i sed i dont rely on them solely which i said everyone else is about the same, you have made my two seperate sentences onto one long one and so the content has been shown in a different way. I clearly state that "i dont rely on game review solely" and then say that "everyone else is about the same i think" ie everybody else wont base their opinions on game reviews. So you have been twisting my words around.Therefore that discounts your  statement as you have been discouting views which i dont even have

i will buy it when i can get it for $20 (like many of my games). usually takes a month or two after release until i can find it at that price used.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

what 15 pounds used? god that would take forever in england, r6v2 etc are barely that and they have been out a year or more!

Around the Network

well as my friend CGI-quality said.....what would NOT make me get this game??

ummmm....maybe module exams (but they'll be over in Jan)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

headshot91 said:
what 15 pounds used? god that would take forever in england, r6v2 etc are barely that and they have been out a year or more!

well i'm fortunate as a canadian because there's one particular rental place that frequently has used games 2/$40. It's fairly easy to get a relatively new releases for that price. Also helps that I know someone who works there.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ah inside connections!

pretty much those 12 sp videos is all it took.SOLD

the better question is:

"What will stop me from buying Killzone 2?"

and the answer is: "getting hit by a car"