By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What will make you buy killzone 2?

Phrancheyez said:
headshot91 said:
@NYANKS ah but you dont know that yet! i personally hope it will and think it will but hey. BTW while i do take other peoples and classm8's etc views into account if its say a preorder i usually look at at least some reviews b4 bying it. But i dont rely on them solely , everyon else is about the same i thnk

That's a big negative..I don't trust a single websites opinions on any game.  That doesn't mean I don't occasionally agree with their opinions, but I've never agreed with the majority of any single websites opinions.  That being said, because of the same reason, I wouldn't even trust if 5 sites said the same thing - I trust what I see and what I play.

Negative? Thats my opinion and as i stated i look at some websites but i also take into account my m8s who already hv it. If its not our yet and only some reviews are up 4 it ill have to base my opinion on those and what i hv seen in videos as i have no other option. You cant say its a big negative as thats what i think. I obv dont base my views on reviews i have my own opinion and you cant say thats negative

Around the Network

I'm just sad there won't be any co-op mode. With that said, I'll still be buying it, but maybe not first day (oh noes)!

Oh well, as long as the multiplayer is good (I'm sure it won't change much from the beta), I guess I can forgive Guerilla Games for the second time. ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Renting. If I like it, then I'll buy it. If I don't, then I won't. Reviewers won't affect my rental.

If after I rent it I dont feel that it is another generic FPS with pretty graphics, like Farcry or Resistance.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

clearly this game will be heavily fanboy reviewed..............but that dont matter to me, its looking to be one of the best games of 2009 along with many other ps3 exclusives heavy rain god of war gt5

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

I will probaly buy it but i would really like to try before it comes out, hopefully they will release a demo.

Great multiplayer - if it isn't far better than CoD4 (unlikely), I'd need split screen online as well. I don't care much for reviews, they aren't all that reliable.

@KGB29: Sounds a bit exaggerated. This game is a Gears of War 2 at best, the first 3D GTA and Mario are on a league of their own.

February has to come to pass, and I need to be at a game store. Those two things will probably "get" me to buy it.

what will make me buy it? the fact I enjoyed KillZone on the PS2.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I am going to buy Killzone 2 because I love the graphics and how the gameplay has a huge role in the storyline. I also like how the gameplay always seems like a cutscene. I have had my eyes on this game for awhile and its has my approval. I am hoping to purchase it the first week it is released.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY