By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - One of my predictions came true Uncharted outsold Bioshock (X360)

well, it was outsellng it anyway

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:

Uncharted owes a good amount of sales to word of mouth. Uncharted was still selling before it was just recently bundled and still selling while being bundled (and will keep selling after. especially when it hits greatest hit collection and people buying it before the sequel). If you want to bring up a scarce bundle in one country like france and say hat a good deal of sales where from bundles then I'd disagree.

well.... from the looks of it, not much

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

http://www.vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=All&game1=&reg2=All&game2=Uncharted%3A+Drakes+Fortune+-+PS3&reg3=All&game3=Bioshock+-+X360&weeks=100

it was like 30k away without any bundles.

Bundled one will win, obviously.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

bioshock Vs U2..

FPS+rpg Vs tomd raider in panties..

ha ha ha ha ha

Around the Network

bioshock Vs U2..

ha ha ha ha ha

green_box said:
bioshock Vs U2..

ha ha ha ha ha

Nope... just Uncharted, 2 is not out yet.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

I think the OP deserves a cookie:

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

And it will probably pass the 2.5 million LT... even if it was bundled its not bad at all :D I cant wait what sales will the sequel generate :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

UnCharted may have outsold BioShock but BioShock IMO is a better game than UnCharted.