By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - One of my predictions came true Uncharted outsold Bioshock (X360)

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=42880&page=1

Told you guys so...

Around the Network

Why would anyone argue that? Since it's being bundled and all...

freebird that excuse is getting real stale come up with something better.

I don't actually see you making a prediction in that thread.

You say Bioshock is slowing down, and Uncharted is picking up, but in your posts in that thread, nowhere do you actually make the prediction that Uncharted will outsell Bioshock.

Whoops, I upset someone. (Wasn't even trying to this time.)

Around the Network

good job on the prediction although it wasn't really set in stone in the thread

i'm from jersey too

Play Me

Max King of the Wild said:
freebird that excuse is getting real stale come up with something better.

Why?  Are you saying being bundled didn't make up for a good amount of the sales? 

I'm not trying to knock on Uncharted here or say that one game is better than the other, but Uncharted owes a good amount of its sales to being bundled.  That's what happens when you bundle a game.  It's a good thing.

why are you comparing a multi platform to an exclusive?

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Uncharted owes a good amount of sales to word of mouth. Uncharted was still selling before it was just recently bundled and still selling while being bundled (and will keep selling after. especially when it hits greatest hit collection and people buying it before the sequel). If you want to bring up a scarce bundle in one country like france and say hat a good deal of sales where from bundles then I'd disagree.

The game is bundled. That's like saying Sega Tennis out 360 outsold Sega Tennis on Wii. Of course it did, the game is bundled.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org