By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Public Ban Announcements

It would be nice if there were an announcement every time someone is banned, noting the reason for the ban and the duration of the ban.  I often see "banned" next to someone's avatar and wonder what happened.  Sometimes you can look at a member's posts and piece it together, but it would really be nice to just have it laid out.  It would serve as an example of what not to do, and if a member has a question about why someone was banned, they would know who to PM.

Around the Network

Actually quite a good idea, I find myself looking through the banned peoples posts trying to figure out what caused it from time to time

Wouldn't it be easier if a "Reason for Ban" is listed on their profile?

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

That would work too, to avoid clutter and confusion on a thread

yeah you guys I do the same thing I try to figure it out but people like Kwaad, Blue3, and the recent Soriku...its kinda of obvious but it would be nice to have a section on this.....O_O

Around the Network

agree

I suppose that's alright...depends what the other mods think as well.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Takashii360 said:
yeah you guys I do the same thing I try to figure it out but people like Kwaad, Blue3, and the recent Soriku...its kinda of obvious but it would be nice to have a section on this.....O_O

Kwaad isnt banned..

mM
leo-j said:
Takashii360 said:

Kwaad isnt banned..

He use to be banned alot if you wasn't here from the begining when this site was being made.....I was at the begining when this site was being built and I know Kwaad....

BenKenobi88 said:
I suppose that's alright...depends what the other mods think as well.

NO there isnt no "I suppose" we need to know why that person was banned so we wont make those mistakes they made before...its convient and it should be addressed to ioi....