By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario and Zelda must go.

"Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Pokemon, all those games are rehashes"

That is the sentiment of some gamers which I have absolutely no idea of understanding. Can somebody please explain to me why someone would say this sober?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Maybe when they say, "must go". They mean that they should go and be fruitful and multiply and make many more baby games for us to enjoy.

I'm going to go back to eating my Nintendo Cereal from the 80's.

Because they want more FPS and sports games

Yea they only want rehashes of stuff that has blood in it

Therefore... THEY WANT MORE BLOOD

as a bottom line, that is a bit disturbing.

MANUELF said:
Because they want more FPS and sports games

That's the only thing I can think of.

They don't have guns! They suck!

HARDCORE FTW!!!! ZOMG!!

Around the Network

Who says these things? I've heard of people saying they need to change, but that seems a bit extreme right there.

midwinter said:

Maybe when they say, "must go". They mean that they should go and be fruitful and multiply and make many more baby games for us to enjoy.

that must taste pretty nasty. I don't think the amazing flavor lasts 20 years.

I so hope Nintendo dominates so bad that they reintroduce all the Nintendo stuff like the cereal and soda and all the other really cool things.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
midwinter said:

that must taste pretty nasty. I don't think the amazing flavor lasts 20 years.

I so hope Nintendo dominates so bad that they reintroduce all the Nintendo stuff like the cereal and soda and all the other really cool things.

They did it with Pokemon...

Those type of people are just crazy.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Because in many respects it's true. Zelda and Mario use a lot of the same concepts, gameplay and formulas for every one of their major games. Zelda dungeons have a lot of repeats: Forest, Ice, Water and fire dungeons have been used several times over in Zelda games. Same z-targeting system in 3-D Zelda's, several of the same items and the storyline doesn't generally change much at all. You always seem to get either the boomerang or the bow and arrow during the beginning too.

Super Mario Sunshine however was something new and refreshing I'll admit because of the water pack, however you still collected stars in a linear fashion just like SM64 and SMG.

That doesn't mean anything bad or good. It just depends on how you look at it.

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*