By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miyamoto is irrelevent

RolStoppable said:
Oh great, woopah. Once again you post the stupid text from someone else without a link and your own opinion merges with the pasted text. Shame on you for misleading your fellow VGC members.

youre doing the same shit

Around the Network

@hunter: I hope you're not putting them in the same league as each other... Cliffy B... is nothing... I mean to be an even somewhat credible developer you need something more then a one trick pony like Gears, I mean Kojima is known for MGS but things like Zone of the enders is totally badass as well. But all of those other names should not even be mentioned in the same breath as Miyamoto... the man has made hit after hit and usually his ideas are totally different from each other... and some of the best selling video games ever, his imagination in his games single handed put an image of gaming out there that everyone will recognize, that being Mario...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:

@hunter: I hope you're not putting them in the same league as each other... Cliffy B... is nothing... I mean to be an even somewhat credible developer you need something more then a one trick pony like Gears, I mean Kojima is known for MGS but things like Zone of the enders is totally badass as well. But all of those other names should not even be mentioned in the same breath as Miyamoto... the man has made hit after hit and usually his ideas are totally different from each other... and some of the best selling video games ever, his imagination in his games single handed put an image of gaming out there that everyone will recognize, that being Mario...

i agree. i am glad you worded it that way.

it is true he is irrelevent just look at this

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
ctk495 said:
Don't insult God.

God? Oh please. God is the next below Miyamoto.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network

Why is this still open?

@Cougarman: /thread?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

It’s not woopah somebody must have stolen his account!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Miyamoto is irrelevant to those type of gamers who think that Kojima should get the first lifetime achievement award.

Such actions show that some people have an absolute lack of understanding about most things -- not because they are unintelligent but because they are closed minded.

In other words, if they don't like (violence with blood and guts), it is irrelevant to them. And there are plenty of software houses and two console makers banking on this group.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Whoever posted that is probably gonna die in there sleep "naturally".
(ninjas)