By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miyamoto is irrelevent

If Microsoft or Sony could have tapped the baby-imagining market first, you all know they would have.

Around the Network
Tecmo said:
BoleroOfFire said:
Blasphemy.

My exact thought as soon as i read the thread

Same here.  That word seems to be the most appropriate response to pop in your head after reading the title.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Agreed.

Amirite?

He has made millions for nintendo, has expanded the gaming audience, his games are popular, thus not irrelevant to the industry. Irrelevant to FPS fans sure since the 80's.

One may not like what he has done but that does not make him irrelevant.

"¿Por qué justo a mí tenía que tocarme ser yo?"

BoleroOfFire said:
You mean, I riled up an angry mob with torches and pitchforks to get woopah for nothing?

I wouldn't say so, an angry mob is always useful. You better don't put it too far away, you'll never know when you'll need it the next time.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network

Miyamoto is better off where he is. He is, quite literally, a visionary. He sees the bigger picture, and is quite good at guiding teams in the right direction. He no longer needs to direct every moment of a game - he's done that before, he's set the groundwork, and the people they hire know how to follow in his footsteps. In this capacity, he is able to influence the quality of dozens of games, rather than a few.

There's a reason I don't waste my time with neogaf haha. Justice is my game but man hard to find justice in chaos like that haha.

i give this thread a 9

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I haven't found NeoGAF to be particularly intelligent the few times I've been there -- and isn't Miyamoto already pretty wealthy? I mean, come on.

WTF?

4 ≈ One