By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The wii is popular. Waaaaaayyyy too popular.

We all know the wii is popular but, its starting to build to a level where it won't die. I seen wii commercials all over the place. I see a wii commercial every  commercial break. I reacently just saw a burger king wii toy commercial. All I'm saying is that everyone thinks the wii is a cashcow. What do you think about this?

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

welcome to 2006

Wii would like to play.

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

Whatever keeps nintendo alive! j'amour nintendo! and why do u want it to die? whats wronge with the success?

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

games dont matter, the wii does though= quote of this gen.

mM
Around the Network

its just incredible at the rate it keeps selling at.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Kind of like the PS2.

When playstation was popular, everytime you saw someone playing a game in a movie or TV series, they were holding a playstation controller. Now, you see the Wii in place of it, and it gets more screen time haha (ex. Tropic Thunder).

This is only the beginning.

thats a good thing :D

lulz it was in tropic thunder wasnt it.

I want the Boo Wii burger king toy. It looks kickass.

I recently saw it in True Blood, a vampire playing the Wii... who would have thought.