By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Dead Rising: CTYD video

if the final product is the same as the trailer, i guess this game wont be on my 09 purchase list.

Around the Network

hmm, im not sure this game will reach the 500k that capcom wants. I mean its coming up against madworld, deadly creatures, house of the dead and fatal frame IV at least. Those all seem to be much better games

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Wow.

It still looks like shit.

Thanks DMJ.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Re4 engine is not helping this game out anyway. Looks more like a crutch to make this game play like RE4 cause they both have zombie-like things. >_>

Al Fresca plaza was empty. The courtyard was empty. I'm almost positive I would be able to go through the game not killing one zombie given how empty the game is.

Around the Network

Well, it looks better but that still isn't saying much. It's nice to see they can fit a large amount of zombies in a small enclosed room but everywhere else (even in the park) still looks pretty barren and boring.

At least this game isn't recieving the hate Wii Music got, that game got a treatment that could only be reffered to as a new born being slapped in the face with a bat and told to be a make-up model.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

I think it looks pretty cool. I guess my standards are much lower than yours.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

@Hyperion: I guess that after playing a game from the same company on a less powerful console, I'm talking about RE4 on the GC, my standards have to match at least those that RE4 GC set. Maybe if you played RE4 you would understand how infuriating this game is. Considering it's using the same engine.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

You know... beyond all of the technical mumbo jumbo... the game looks pretty fun. I'll be keeping my eye on this one.