By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you happy with the way this generation is going?

Whether you´re a multiplatform owner or not, are you happy with this generation?

Are you happy with how your system(s) of choice is in regards to games, the enjoyment it gives you?

How do you like the approach the company behind your favorite current gen system has had, when it comes to marketing, treating customers, etc..?

What about the industry as a whole right now, how do you feel about it?

Around the Network

This generation is perfect. Every single console is selling just as I had hoped.

As far as the games are concerned, I don't play that shit. That's for kids.

Yes I am happy with this generation with sales and games, but could use more jrpgs all around. I own everything but the psp.

Third question: Can't say much.

I could not have planned it better.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

The only thing missing is a new F-Zero.... this gen has been excellent, though expensive (and as I only bought a Wii that is saying something)

Around the Network

Yeah I am very happy with this generation just more interesting 3d Party games for the Wii would be nice but that will be okay in 2009..

SHUT UP TRESTRES.

And I am still happy with the last generation games aswell like Persona 4

Very happy with this generation and m choice of consoles, seems to be a great time to be a gamer

PS3, WII and 360 all great systems depends on what type of console player you are.

Currently playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Fallout 3, Halo ODST and Dragon Age Origins is next game

Xbox live:mywiferocks

Yes and no, some areas are seeing growth but third parties still seem to miss the big gold mine that the wii offers

It is truly a system that could advance gaming in ore ways then just pretty lights and colors yet the industry still sees to be of the mentality that the only way to make gaming better is to make it more of a piece of eye candy and less of a new experience

yea its great. tones of great game... ive never been so backlogged in stuff i want to play before. great oline enhancements, and the competition is only driving it better

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

This generation has been a blast so far. Some of the best games I've ever played came out this gen.

So.. I'm very happy with it.