its pretty fun and exciting any tips though to be good

Around the Network

what system u get if for?

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Its not called fallout 3 its called GOTY . Get it straight next time.....

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

1. Never put any points into big guns. You never have enough ammo for them to be viable as a main weapon, making the whole area near useless.

2. On the other hand, you find gobs of small guns, and ammo for them. Small guns are your best friend in Fallout 3, and your most important skill to invest points in. Fallout is a very combat oriented game, and as such, you will need to be able to fight. :)

3. Electronics/lock picks are the second most important skills, imho. However, pick one or the other, getting both is a waste of points, as most doors can be both picked and hacked open. That being said, electronics will get you more than just open doors, and thus is the better choice.

4. Speech is also a very important skill. This can net you greater rewards for quests, more quests, and you can skip some useless sidequsts. I would rank speech right after electronics/lock picking as your third most important skill.

5. Get explosives up to 30, as they will be required right from the start.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

i want to get fallout 3, but i will wait until they release the patch for it that includes trophy support, which they said is coming soon.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Get Scrounger perk you will hardly ever run out of bullets (plus have extra to sell for the one you don't need or used).

Small guns are easy to come by especially early and they remain good throughout the games.

As for big guns, I have tons of ammo for Minigun but I don't really like it as it's very inaccurate and slow to start. I do like missile though just for area blast.

My favorite weapon however is the unique Uzi and Riley's combat armor. I put tons of perks for small gun and AP bonus and I always have enough AP to keep staying in VAT with the Grim Reaper perk at the end.

for weapons put points in small guns first, then move to big guns, and finish with energy weapons as you dont get any good ones untill later in the game. I've got plenty of 5mm and I love Ugene the beefed up minigun you can get from the Rielys Rangers quest. Dont max any of your stats. Between books and bobleheads youll have more points to spend that way.

Buy ammo when you find it it does not weigh anything. I have tons of caps and nothing to spend them on.

Repair is important if you want any of your weapons to do decent damage.

I'll second Lockpicks or electronics. Youll find more uses for lockpicks though.

jesus kung fu magic said:

Stop right there!

Thats on reserve for HAZE.

Oh HAZE ... I got it ...

Sephiroth357 said:
jesus kung fu magic said:

Stop right there!

Thats on reserve for HAZE.

Haze is going to get multiple awards including game of the gen. Cant you leave a little for fallout 3?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!