By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How many 360/Wii owners would sell their Wii if Newton was released?

Never Try said:
its about the games that use the controller huh? so the wii mote had nothing to do with the sales. You're as blind, as you are narrow minded.

What's hardware without software?  Just piles of plastic?

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
Never Try said:
its about the games that use the controller huh? so the wii mote had nothing to do with the sales. You're as blind, as you are narrow minded.

This thread reminds me of this.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

If I had a wii and not a 360 and if the newton came out after I read this thread, I would go and buy a 360 after trading in my wii. Just so at least 1 person did it =).

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

The new Wii Tales is the only reason I still have a Wii anyway. So, no I wouldn't sell it.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

I'd sell my 360 just to annoy you.

Seriously, you, much like Microsoft, still don't understand the Wii. You don't even understand the Wii Remote actually, which offers more than just motion sensing. The remote design allows for easy one-handed gaming. The IR sensor enables accurate pointer controls in a traditional couch and TV setting. It's size and shape allows it to function as many different controlers, from an NES pad to a part of a Lightgun.

I could go on how you and Microsoft don't understand Nintendo's success as well, but others seem to already have covered that.

I already sold my Wii. The control scheme bores me. It's not for me, but obviously many people do enjoy it.

I think if Netwon was released it would take some marketshare away from Nintendo. Nintendo's first party mario games didn't attract the casuals in mass last generation. If you have a cheaper console with better graphics and the same/similar feature set, which one do honestly think they'll choose?

Devise01 said:

I already sold my Wii. The control scheme bores me. It's not for me, but obviously many people do enjoy it.

I think if Netwon was released it would take some marketshare away from Nintendo. Nintendo's first party mario games didn't attract the casuals in mass last generation. If you have a cheaper console with better graphics and the same/similar feature set, which one do honestly think they'll choose?

Easy, they'll choose the console with the games that best cater to their tastes. MS just don't know how to make casual games very well. Neither do Rare. Nintendo on the other hand are the undisputed kings of casual gaming.

Would the "Newton" mean that the 360 gets the next Zelda game?

this thread is full of phail.
i don't think a motion controller on the 360 would make anyone want a 360 in the first place