By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - LBP flop, R2 flop, lKillzone 2 is gonna flop, Uncharted 2 is gonna flop

So...

Little big Planet...incredible game......FLOP

Resistance 2...awesome game....FLOP

So, its obvious that..

Killzone 2....is going to FLOP

Uncharted 2...is going to flop

Why? Because PS3 doesnt sell. If those games were on 360, well that would be a different story (millions and millions)

Around the Network

Define Flop!

Because I think you are talking about missed opportunity not flop. Flop would mean the games failed at selling, missed opportunity means they would have sold more on X console if they made it on this console compared to Y console.

Say no to fanboyism and drugs. If you really believe that then there's nothing I can say to convince you otherwise.

Consoles Owned: Sega Genesis, NES, PS2 (RIP) N64, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii

"In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is rule."

~ Friedrich Nietzsche

What was the point of this, did it give you a cheap thrill trying to start another flame war thread.

I'm guessing you expected Wii Music to sell over 15M then.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

according to the sale of R2 and LBP,
KZ2 and Uncharted 2 have high probability to FLOP!!!

Sales wise in comparison to other games on other consoles then yes they will flop. But i gurantee you by the week or two before the games releases we will already be hearing "wait for 'insert game here' to come out". Such is the way of the PS3 support this gen.

All of the games you mentioned will make money when all is said and done :P I'm not quite sure that's the definition of flop.

Underachieve maybe :P but Flop? Not at all xD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Uh-oh, the ban monster's gonna get you!

It's sad that in some people's mind a game needs to see 2.5M in sales after 2 weeks to avoid being labeled a "flop" by these fools.