By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The official "PS3 is dooooomed, I should have known better" thread

I'm absolutely sick of these threads popping up every 5 minutes, so I thought to make an official one.

The only reason is that I'll:

a) Lock every next thread about this
b) Ban/warn the person that makes the thread as I from now on consider it trolling

Note: I personally don't agree with all the hype. PS3 is definitely not in a good shape, but the overreaction that's going on is ridiculous. Just enjoy your machine. I enjoyed the Gamecube and it was dead last.

Around the Network

Thank you for making this thread. Now all of the hate is in one location, and ten threads on this topic won't pop up every five minutes.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I predict this thread will die an early death.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Yeah what is up with all the PS3 owners making those threads.. Half of them is making the doom threads the other half is making the O NO it's fine & just wait untill /game/pricedrop/etc threads..
Gee.. I'm gonna play on my DS.. and when I back I want an answer!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Thanks, BengaBenga
It was getting annoying

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
I predict this thread will die an early death.

I don't care.
This thread is meant to prevent people from making new ones, and since this one is here (without the emo OP we had in previous threads) I'll just lock everything that comes remotely close to PS3-will-die threads.

It will stay up! It will survive!
As long as we know where it is, this thread will stay alive!!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
BengaBenga said:

I don't care.
This thread is meant to prevent people from making new ones, and since this one is here (without the emo OP we had in previous threads) I'll just lock everything that comes remotely close to PS3-will-die threads.

That's a good idea, I wish people were doing normal things like play their actual console rather than making useless threads..

The PS3 is fine, this thread is DOOOOOOMED!!!

Tease.

Hmm did I miss it?

nah ...Persona 4 Best JRPG OF 2008!