By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Tea vs. Coffee

I'm curious to know what is more popular here on VG Chartz,

The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is stumble out of bed and flick the kettle on, whilst the kettle is boiling I take a shower and then have a cup of Tea while usually lurking on the VG Forums until I have to begin work shortly shortly after,

So yup, it's Tea for me, probably Tea (80%) and Coffee (20%) of the time.

Boring/lame/omgwtf thread, but what the hey

You?

Around the Network

I can't drink coffee, so it's tea for me. But I generally don't have it to wake up, and typically stick to decaf when I make my iced tea in the afternoons.

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

Tea.

Iced Tea is NOT Tea. How can it be Tea if the water's not boiling when you pour it into the cup.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Coffee. Period. End. The thread is over now, nothing more needs to be said. :P

Game_boy said:
Tea.

Iced Tea is NOT Tea. How can it be Tea if the water's not boiling when you pour it into the cup.

Apparently you don't know how to make real iced tea.  (Hint: It doesn't come out of a can.)  You brew it like normal and pour it over ice.  Just like those popular iced coffee drinks. :P

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

Around the Network

tea! black or green... ))

Tea, preferably real chinese tea leaves. Coffee only sporadically at the café with some friends, not as a drug.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Coffee is clearly superior!!!

You have to be a totally deluded fanboy not to realise it!!!1

Tea for me, preferably something subtly flavored with mint or citrus. The smell of coffee reminds me too much of overly long unwanted visits with relatives. ;)

TEA TEA TEA TEA TEA!

Coffee is for losers :P