By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - A Super Street Fighter II Turbo Remix Thread

nordlead said:
Domo-Kun said:

If anyone has the PS3 version hit me up for some games. :)

EDIT:

(Sorry, I just realised this was in the MS forum, I could have sworeit was in gaming.)

don't worry. I posted in here to about the PS3 version. I'll play ya if you want. They should have put this in gaming, but they didn't.

LOL, glad I'm not the only one who did this.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Around the Network
elgefe02 said:
Can a Mod Move it?

Probably. Benga managed to move threads into the new forum, so he should be able to move this.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

ok, I suck at this game compared to when I was young and I need help/advice

I love Ryu (also play as akuma, ken, sagat) but 3 fighters are a royal pain in the ass and I have a really hard time beating them (even on easy ). Can anyone give me advice on fighting against T. Hawk, Vega, and/or Cammy as Ryu or Akuma?

I have the worst time with T. Hawk, cause his reach is so far that I can't get close, but if I try to fireball him he does that jump then dive attack thing and hits me. Fake fireballs don't seem to work, as I'm convinced the CPU is cheating.

Vega just moves so fast I have a hard time keeping up (had a hard time in Super Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting too). I can beat him, but it takes multiple tries.

Cammy also moves fast, but is the easiest of the 3 for me to beat. Typically I go the fireball rout with the appropriate kick/punch if she gets close, but any other techniques would be good to know.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

i think i did something great in SF .... i beat the 27th in the leaderboard 2 times.. her combos is like hell .. i still wonder how did i survived lol so can u beat her elgefe02 ? her gamertag is ( queen jabra ) search for her and .. good luck :)

Domo-Kun said:
nordlead said:
Domo-Kun said:

If anyone has the PS3 version hit me up for some games. :)

EDIT:

(Sorry, I just realised this was in the MS forum, I could have sworeit was in gaming.)

don't worry. I posted in here to about the PS3 version. I'll play ya if you want. They should have put this in gaming, but they didn't.

LOL, glad I'm not the only one who did this.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=58506

Here's a thread for any PS3 players that want to play against other VGchartz members on PSN. I'm on frequently.

Around the Network

i'm always up for a game of streetie, if ya see me online come have a game.