By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why won't soy make any pricecuts?????

Soy is extremely popular amongst the healthy/vegetarian crowd. No price change will make it popular with meat lovers, though.

Sony, on the other hand, cannot afford to make any price cuts just yet. The Yen has strengthened, lowering their profits, and they do not want to sell at a loss again. They'll do a price cut early next year.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

now the economy is like soyamilk

double posts

Economics. They just feel that they have to risk marketshare for performance right now.

Mind you if I was them I'd be breaking my balls trying to find a way to have a price cut as soon as possible otherwise they risk more than a bit of a slowdown vs 360.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

The reason why soy won't make any price cuts is because of demand. Soy is still selling like hotcakes. Just look at the demand: Many ppl are buying tofu, vegetarian burgers and soya milk. Heck, all the soy producers are having massive profits from the sales of their products!

(hehehe)

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Around the Network

I hope this thread has taught you how much people here jump on a single typo.

:D

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

i hate soy, MEAT FOR LIFE

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

cheaper hardware doesnt automatically = more sales, the 360 is vastly cheaper than the wii but its still getting its ass kicked sales wise. If someone WANTS a PS3, they wll pay the extra for it but as it is, theres far more reasons to own a 360 (or a wii)

PS3s would be very cheap to make if it's entirely made of tofu.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Did you know soy sauce is not 100% soy?