By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why won't soy make any pricecuts?????

Sony has dropped the ps3 price 200$ in 2 years. MS has dropped the xbox360 price 100$ in 3 years. Things are not as simple or as "black and white" as some people like to believe. Each company made some choices in the beginning of this gen and they will all have to live with them.

Around the Network

Soy is made in Asia, their currencies are strengthening against the Euro and dollar. Therefore if you want to see Soy price cuts you should migrate to Asia, as it's not likely they'll cut prices here.

If they are really desperate about Vinegar's stellar rise in sales or Olive Oil's continued momentum, they could take a financial hit and cut prices, but that could take Soy sellers into bankruptcy. This would not bode well for future Soy-based products, as it could decrease consumer confidence in Soy.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Galaki said:
Did you know soy sauce is not 100% soy?

Of course.  It's 33.3% soy 55.6% sauce and 11.1% empty space.

i think because soy is not a toy

soy causes your estrogen to go up.. NOT GOOD

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.

owner of : atari 2600, commodore 64, NES,gameboy,atari lynx, genesis, saturn,neogeo,DC,PS2,GC,X360, Wii

5 THINGS I'd like to see before i knock out:

a. a AAA 3D sonic title

b. a nintendo developed game that has a "M rating"

c. redesgined PS controller

d. SEGA back in the console business

e. M$ out of the OS business

Around the Network

SoyMilk is so good. And good for you, and full of protein.

Question:

Is the same soy that's in soy milk also in Soy sauce?

you feeling so soy

en-soy-ing xbox 360

Soy we need more soy!!!!

Eat soy products and legumes. Soybeans and other legumes contain phytoestrogens, which are plant-based chemicals that behave like the hormone estrogen in the human body. These chemicals might help to prevent prostate cancer. In fact, one possible explanation for lower rates of prostate cancer in Asian men is that they eat more soy protein.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

frybread said:
In fact, one possible explanation for lower rates of prostate cancer in Asian men is that they eat more soy protein.

Isn't rice more popular?

Rice sauce is much better than soy sauce, too.