By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Other SALE UP! -- Playstation biting the dust!

haha no HD console can stop the 360 now

Around the Network

See it as a joke. Everyone does know that this isn't the fact.

Systems owned: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP N64 Wii iPhone
Ismailxp said:
lanjiaona said:
hahaha just compare 360 sale with ps3 is like heaven and hell

If the PS3 was hell, the blu light(ray) froze the the fire....
If the 360 was heaven, then there would became a hell(RROD)

OT: No, the 360 is selling great. I admit it as a Sony fanboy. But we need a freakin price-cut.

the only problem is sony can not afford to do that, because it is losing money now.

sony is not longer a giant in the electronic market. its markets had been taken away by "SAMSUNG"

Ismailxp said:
You still don't know what the main reason is that xbox 360 is selling good.

Hint: Look at my sig.. :P:P

Your sig forgets about Microsofts warranty.

Ps3 has about as much chance of a comeback against 360 as a one legged man does in an ass kicking contest.

Sony is getting well and truly hammered.

And shouldn't they have announced uncharted 2 as soon as they discovered they were starting to get mauled? Since Ken "thief" Kutagari left and became honorary chairman they have lost the plot completely.

Around the Network
Username2324 said:
illuminatus said:
Xmas time always is Nintendo time because parents buy for their kids. It will be interesting to see what happens in the first quarter 2009. HD-TVs slowly are reaching mass market prices and if mass market realizes that the 360 has won the HD-battle the 360 will get another boost.

Slowly....? Have you been to your local Target, Walmart, Fry's or Best Buy? It's tought to even find a TV thats not HD at retail stores now. During thanksgiving I went to 2 Walmarts, a Fry's and a Target, NONE had an none HDTV's on display, there probably are a couple hiding somewhere but retail is really pushing HDTVs.

Also, have you heard of Blu-ray? Yeah that little blue disc packing 50GB of HD Content, which console can do that?

Agreed. Every single TV around for selling is now HD, unless there are end-of-stock SDTVs.

No surprises 360 vs PS3 - until Sony get a price cut the console has no chance against a much cheaper comparable item in the current economy.

I was curious whether 360 could steal some market from Wii, though, given its similar price and heavy casual marketing at the moment, but it looks like while the 360 has jumped massively the Wii is more than holding its lead so I guess there's little sign that 360 is getting anywhere near Wii, simply putting a bit more distance between itself and PS3.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

I don't know if it is of any importance that arcade version of 360 sold the most units. The developers don't care about arcade or elite version, they see the numbers of consoles sold. And everyone knows that, arcade version or no the customer will buy games for the consoles which means money for the developers and ms.

Wow, I must say the arguments in this thread made for an amusing read at work. In the end, the fanboys left with their tail between their legs.

Anyway, crazy DS numbers for just one region! Over a million ww confirmed? Can't wait to see America's numbers.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

I'm just interested really in how and why a console once cheaper then the PS3 and not outselling it, now has a slightly cheaper price and is outselling it.

Wii still rules though.

Hmm, pie.