By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Other SALE UP! -- Playstation biting the dust!

ssj12 said:
blazinhead89 said:
Everyone knows PS3 will fail, It's common sense PS3 will fail because i say it will, Playstation brand no more!!!!!!!

I know your post is sarcasm but I figure I;ll reply anyways.

People need to stop the trolling against Sony. Sony is doing VERY well considering the price point and the fact the year over year Sony has greatly increased marketshare and number of console sales that the PS3 has. 

Using our hardware chart located under Chartz you will find that this week is week 108 of the PS3's life. Comparing week 108 of the PS3 and 360 you will find that the PS3 is at 17.35m whie the 360 was only at 14.9m meaning that the PS3 is definitely selling at a faster rate than the 360 did in the same time frame.

Week to week means nothing in this race. This is exactly why Microsoft took the years head start.

Around the Network

And Spain became another Nintendo Land. Just surpassed PS3. Spain's always been a very Sonyer country.

I gues 2008 was not the ps3 year...or 2007... maybe 2009? I can still remember how many said the 360 is doomed in Europe and has only US,but now i gues they see the truth.

Xbox360 is doing great, not just because of its price. It is a nice console.

• NXE is great
  • Netflix seems to be great (bring it to Europe!)
  • Their holiday line-up is far better than the competition (Fable2, Gears of War2, Banjo Kazooie, Left 4 Dead, Last Remnant -just the first 2 are selling better than the whole PS3 lineup combined)
  • price is great
  • advertising is working
  • they showed they get all the 3rd party support (GTA IV, Final Fantasy, Tekken, Resident Evil etc)

so, why shouldn't the Xbox360 win over the PS3 this holiday. They have been working very hard and it is paying off right now.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

hahaha see the NXE effect.

Around the Network

You still don't know what the main reason is that xbox 360 is selling good.

Hint: Look at my sig.. :P:P

Systems owned: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP N64 Wii iPhone
Ismailxp said:

I lol'd

But some might not see the humor in your sig so be careful.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

hahaha just compare 360 sale with ps3 is like heaven and hell

Ismailxp said:

good point

lanjiaona said:
hahaha just compare 360 sale with ps3 is like heaven and hell

If the PS3 was hell, the blu light(ray) froze the the fire....
If the 360 was heaven, then there would became a hell(RROD)

OT: No, the 360 is selling great. I admit it as a Sony fanboy. But we need a freakin price-cut.

Systems owned: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP N64 Wii iPhone