By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Groucho said:
Soriku said:
Groucho said:
Soriku said:
Groucho said:
MDMAniac said:
Hawkeye sai

If Nintendo had targetted the traditional demographic with the Wii, do you believe those games would have flopped?

They did try.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=7701&region=All

Now I will ghost out of this thread before I get caught in it...

P.S. thats alot of quoting o_0

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Oh so the LBP bundle didnt release in europe after all..

Yes it did, LBP was a free game offered at launch by Sony in Others, it just wasn't in a pretty LBP+PS3  box because you got a choice of games. It was even advertised on tv.

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Infamy79 said:
leo-j said:
Oh so the LBP bundle didnt release in europe after all..

Yes it did, LBP was a free game offered at launch by Sony in Others, it just wasn't in a pretty LBP+PS3  box because you got a choice of games. It was even advertised on tv.

A couple days ago I saw stacks of the LBP bundle (the box is very pretty, btw). Dunno if it was ready for sale or just for display, tho.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

It's really amazing. I'm most impressed by the 360. I really wasn't expecting this, I'm really glad MS is doing do well. I won't even mention Nintendo, whiever didn't see this coming already was a fool. As for Sony, you guys have to step it up! You need to start looking into your console and cut the price ASAP. I hope they have something planned for next year, because if this keeps up and they rely ONLY on their great games (which, they are), then I don't see them succeeding the way they shuould be.

Wow PS3 is having it's asshole raped.

That is astonishing. Remember that 360 had no new releases and PS3 had the release of R2. This is very bad. I'm sorry the gens order is definately already decided.

On top of that GT5 is not till Xmas 09 in EU. That is way way to late now. The gap may even be 12 mill + by then.

EDIT: Time to update my sig.

Around the Network

Arcade rears its ugly head...

loy310 said:
Aw... good numbers for PS3, dissopointed in the 360 thought it should be selling like the Wii at its current price. Next year MS gets owned by a cheaper better PS3.

lol you're even more crazy than CrazzyMan

PS3 sales remain the same while Wii doubles and 360 triples YOY. Not very motivating news.

Bet - "PES 2009 (PS3) will sell (closer to) 150k first week in Japan" - Pooperscopper
"It will sell closer to 125k" - Me I agree.
ME = OWNED :(

End of '09 Predictions:

Wii: 78 million
X360: 35 million
PS3: 27 million

WW Wii will be looking at around 1.4 mn sold i should think.

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157

Holy shit unbelievable 360 sale!!!