By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

Maynard_Tool said:
noname2200 said:
Ah, just remembered that my last final is on the 17th, so I'll be sending out the assignments on the 18th. Just an FYI.

I hope you can do it early cause im leaving on the 19.... no wii for like, 3 weeks :s

No worries. I'm already making a few exceptions (either early or late). Just remind me in a week or two, and I'll give you your Tiny Tim a few days early.

Around the Network

I want in!

I'll grab my friend code soon.

Controller: Gamecube and Wiimote/Nunchuck.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Aw this idea has got me all excited! thought i would let u all know, lol. *waits to find out who i get to buy for*

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Wii number: 4360 6619 5497 7634
Country: Canada (are we sure that Canada and US can't gift to each other? I thought that they could)
Controls: Gamecube, Wiimote/Nunchuck, Classic Controller

And for the record: I don't care if my gift is something I own on a console. Go nuts, Santa.

Yeah, I haven't really filled in my console games for my game collection, but I don't mind owning something twice, so no worries here! This is just such a fun idea.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Around the Network

Added my number to my first post.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Great idea guys... and Dec. 15 is my B-Day too! I'm too tired to do it now but tomorrow ill post my FC and update my games list.

1 question though... do I have to have WiiConnect24 enabled in order to receive the gift or will I receive it the next time i simply boot up my Wii and go online to the Wii Shop Channel or another online enabled channel like the Nintendo Channel? I'm asking only cuz I never leave the WiiConnect24 on because it makes the system get hella hot and i dont want to damage it, plus i never really had any use for WC24 anyways. Thanks!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

I'm definitely in, just hoping someone else from Sweden is too :P I'm kind of in a hurry now, but I'll edit this post in 5-6 hours and add my Wii code :)

EDIT: Sorry for being so late with the edit - Had a busy day. Here's my Wii number: 7743 3399 1169 6307

have to go school now but will sort it out later today.

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157

Gonna opt out this year, I like the idea but I'm already letting gaming eat a little further into the budget and the time than I'd like.

With that said, I would strongly suggest limiting this to accounts created before Nov '08. Just to limit your exposure to people who would forfeit their account/status here for a $5 game and to prevent joe random for signing up and posting 100 times to get a $5 game.

Anyways, good luck with this, it's a great idea and hopefully it can become a staple here at VGC.

To Each Man, Responsibility