By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

Still no gift from ol' Sandy Claws, but I'm all for another round^^ How long would we have before it started? I'll need to pick up a Wii Points card (if I can find any.)

Thanks for setting it up, and I hope you're enjoying Mother 3!

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Around the Network
Tokoro said:

Still no gift from ol' Sandy Claws, but I'm all for another round^^ How long would we have before it started? I'll need to pick up a Wii Points card (if I can find any.)

"I hope" does not belong there as there is no way to not enjoy Mother 3.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Tokoro said:

"I hope" does not belong there as there is no way to not enjoy Mother 3.

It's funny, 'cause I actually thought that when I was typing it. My bad :3

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=53721&page=1
everyone please come hear and say thank you to our good friend no name

Wooo got Mega Turrican, wicked fun game so far. Thanks secret santa! And as tot he people saying they added their mii tot he msg... lawls i almost did that too.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Around the Network

Saaaaaaantaaaaaaaa?

Where are yooooooooou?

I will check as soon as my girlfriend's sister gets off No More Heroes.

lol, if any of you are waiting for your gift, then one of you will have to wait till the Saturday night. i have to go to work tomorrow, and i have been putting this off for a while, but i'll send it on the weekend sometime.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

Khuutra said:
Saaaaaaantaaaaaaaa?

Where are yooooooooou?

Mine hasn't come yet either :( He hasnt even added my code yet :(

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Bursche said:
Khuutra said:
Saaaaaaantaaaaaaaa?

Where are yooooooooou?

Mine hasn't come yet either :( He hasnt even added my code yet :(

Same here--well, 'tis better to give, right?  But receiving's cool, too. :(

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Same here. Still waiting for my gift. Although, I noticed one person has added me, perhaps s/he's my santa? I can't wait to get my game. I hope its Shining force II, or world of Goo, or Megaman 9...Uh, santa, don't feel pressured to send me any of these if you're reading my message!

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.