By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii owners Secret Santa thread (Post before December 15th to join!)

jlauro said:
Alexandervgc said:
My Tim hasn't added me...
It's 7 pm now in Italy so i'm turning off the Wii.
Tim, add me or i can't give you your gift!
"See" you tomorrow!

You could turn your wii connect 24 on.  That way, you can have it mostly off, but it will be an orange light instead of a green light, and that is as good as being on for this.

Yes, please do that if at all possible. It's not very energy-intensive, but it lets Wii's synch up (which may be the problem here).

Around the Network

I don't know what to get my Tim. All of his games are from a genre I'm not the least bit familiar with. I have an idea what I'll get, but I'm not sure if he'll like it. Oh well. I'll be buying the gift before the end of the day.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Wow de dow! My Secret Santa sent me not one, but two games! LostWinds and Kirby's Adventure!

For his nickname I named my Santa "Saint" before all of this, and it seems I got his/her name right.

Thank you whoever you are! XD

I've sent my secret gift. Hope you like it if you're my Tiny Tim...?

I have to keep going to check my Wii in case my present has arrived :)

SO - are we all going to treat our games like proper Crhistmas presents and not play them till Christmas day??!

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM

Makepeacefox said:

I've sent my secret gift. Hope you like it if you're my Tiny Tim...?

I have to keep going to check my Wii in case my present has arrived :)

SO - are we all going to treat our games like proper Crhistmas presents and not play them till Christmas day??!

No.

Around the Network

i don't know if something is wrong or not. i input the codes for my possible secret santas teusday, and the code for my tiny tim this morning, and none of them has turned black yet (to either send or receive gifts). i've done a connection test on my console several times. left the internet on for a few hours a couple times. made sure that wii connect 24 is on, and i've double checked my code, my secret santas codes, and my tiny tims code the make sure they are right, and they are.

i don't know what else to try :'(

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

Makepeacefox said:

I don't selebrate Christmas =P

I played my gifts a few minuts ago and they were great! good choices my santa! <3

I wonder what my Tim think of my gifts....

^^^ This is what you get for blowing a rumor out of proportion

Chocobo brain damage!!! Here, drink this diet Coke..*runs*

Currently playing :

VC - Ogre Battle March of the Black Queen
Wii - New Super Mario Bros. Wii
DS - Glory of Heracels

silverlunar777 said:
Makepeacefox said:

I don't selebrate Christmas =P

I played my gifts a few minuts ago and they were great! good choices my santa! <3

I wonder what my Tim think of my gifts....

That's an easy excuse ;p

Which games did you get? - from your Santa I mean - I'm not trying to get you to reveal your Tim's pressies! ;)

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM

My Tiny Tim owns alot of WiiWare games, so it's tough for me think of a game to give him.
I'll have to think good.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Yeah, I didn't realize we were supposed to keep our identity a secret... oops!

Ah well, at least when my Tiny Tim gets the gift, (s)he'll know who to love/hate.