By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - CONFIRMED! Uncharted 2:Among thieves

Munkeh111 said:
I don't get why everyone is getting so exited. We can get excited when we see gameplay. The game has been practically confirmed many times, with the most recent one being Nolan North, Nathan Drake, saying that he was working on Uncharted 2

This was the best ps3 game in 07 arguably. This is one of those games that has a huge following in the ps3 crowd, and this crowd is always hyper (most likely too much Sugar, namely DMJ...he can't get enough of that sugar). They had a bunch of bad stuff the past couple of weeks, because of below average sales. So this being confirmed with a teaser is pretty big, I mean why not get exited. I mean yay if this was that Trico game, that would be huge, but this is pretty big.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
SamuelRSmith said:
I think we need to remake the VGC most anticipated games. Nao.

It was on my list before this announcement.

Some fan you are.  *rolls eyes*

I did include it on mine, but I think it was rejected, and I did offer CoD 6 as a backup

@ jo21, you don't have the first one? Why not!

But we already new it was coming, though I do admit getting a teaser was a nice bonus

yo uncharted 2 thats gonna be amazing! I love the first one. Put me down for a pre-order

Playstation 3 owner since December 25th, 2006

I wonder why they named it Among thieves

Around the Network

I'm glad the half-tuck isn't gone.

And I also have an erection. Is that okay? ^_-

Full trailer tomorrow night during the VGA awards, plus other stuff:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/12/01/uncharted-2-among-thieves-revealed/

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Revealed

Posted by Arne Meyer // Senior Manager of Marketing Communications, Naughty Dog

I have a distinct feeling that many of you might have been expecting that this day would be coming real soon … Today, we’re beginning to reveal more about our next project here at Naughty Dog – Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

Surprised, right?

You can catch the first glimpse of our next game on GameTrailers.com, which is hosting a video we’ve put together advertising the 2008 Video Game Awards on Spike. Our VGA ad will also premiere on the air tomorrow, Tuesday, December 2, at 9:25 PM during UFC Unleashed on Spike. Oh yeah, that means we have something much bigger lined up …

The world premiere of our first trailer for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves!

This trailer will be shown during the 2008 Video Game Awards show, airing on December 14, 2009, at 9:00 PM on Spike. Don’t forget!

On top of that, Game Informer has revealed the cover for their January 2009 issue today, which features none other than – you guessed it – Uncharted 2. The January 2009 issue will hit subscribers and newsstands in mid-December and will give you the first in-depth look at what lies in store for Nathan Drake.

game informer cover

Keep an eye out for a lot more about Uncharted 2: Among Thieves in the coming months!

@Munkeh: That was gameplay, in away. It was real time, and now we know we'll be slodging through snow in some levels!

DMeisterJ said:

You're not alone.

DMeisterJ said:

The erection is more than ever so slightly disturbing, but we are all happy about the half tuck!

Anyway, I can't wait for that full trailer and of course it was real time, ND don't do pre-rendered (to my knowledge)

makingmusic476 said:
Full trailer tomorrow night during the VGA awards, plus other stuff:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/12/01/uncharted-2-among-thieves-revealed/

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Revealed

Posted by Arne Meyer // Senior Manager of Marketing Communications, Naughty Dog

I have a distinct feeling that many of you might have been expecting that this day would be coming real soon … Today, we’re beginning to reveal more about our next project here at Naughty Dog – Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

Surprised, right?

You can catch the first glimpse of our next game on GameTrailers.com, which is hosting a video we’ve put together advertising the 2008 Video Game Awards on Spike. Our VGA ad will also premiere on the air tomorrow, Tuesday, December 2, at 9:25 PM during UFC Unleashed on Spike. Oh yeah, that means we have something much bigger lined up …

The world premiere of our first trailer for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves!

This trailer will be shown during the 2008 Video Game Awards show, airing on December 14, 2009, at 9:00 PM on Spike. Don’t forget!

On top of that, Game Informer has revealed the cover for their January 2009 issue today, which features none other than – you guessed it – Uncharted 2. The January 2009 issue will hit subscribers and newsstands in mid-December and will give you the first in-depth look at what lies in store for Nathan Drake.

game informer cover

Keep an eye out for a lot more about Uncharted 2: Among Thieves in the coming months!

@Munkeh: That was gameplay, in away. It was real time, and now we know we'll be slodging through snow in some levels!

Sounds awesome, Great News MM.