By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - CONFIRMED! Uncharted 2:Among thieves

I think we need to remake the VGC most anticipated games. Nao.

Around the Network
SamuelRSmith said:
He plays some, he loved Street Fighter on the PS1, and he completed all the Crash Banicoots up the that first PS2 one. He also plays a few racing games, and sports games, he loved Uncharted and tried CoD4 and MGS4 (got pissed by all the cutscenes).

Me mum loves Tony Hawks, Tekken, and used to play all the old PC shooters ike Doom, Duke, Hexen, Wolfenstien.

Ur mom rocks man, likes Tekken.

I knew that shitty ass GS EDGE card would prove of some usefulness. Usually, I just gloss through GI, but not this month!

Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!

Stealth was fine in Uncharted. The whole neck-snapping thing. As long as he isn'd doing no solid snake shit, it'll be cool.

@samuel

they are gonna be a monthly thing....so next month

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I don't get why everyone is getting so exited. We can get excited when we see gameplay. The game has been practically confirmed many times, with the most recent one being Nolan North, Nathan Drake, saying that he was working on Uncharted 2

Around the Network
SamuelRSmith said:
I think we need to remake the VGC most anticipated games. Nao.

It was on my list before this announcement.

Some fan you are.  *rolls eyes*

Munkeh111 said:
I don't get why everyone is getting so exited. We can get excited when we see gameplay. The game has been practically confirmed many times, with the most recent one being Nolan North, Nathan Drake, saying that he was working on Uncharted 2

I can't wait for my Piece of shit GI mag to get here now.

Is it coming soon MM?

OMG.... that awesome xD
maybe i will feel forced to buy the first one x.x

can't wait for the trailer or more indept knowledge on december 14th :p

Check out my game about moles ^

I thought Uncharted 2: Atlantis was a good title.

Heavens to Murgatoids.