By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - CONFIRMED! Uncharted 2:Among thieves

fuck yea! 2009 release?

Around the Network

MAN OH MAN. I got home from school and look what I see. This game is gonna be amazing, Uncharted had such memorable characters (in my eyes) and really made u care for them. This was already like top two in my most wanted list and that teaser made me die a little inside. DAMN TEASER!!

This also means I have to watch the Spike VGA awards.

Sigh.

Anything for Nate and the 1/2 tuck!

DMeisterJ said:
This also means I have to watch the Spike VGA awards.

Sigh.

Anything for Nate and the 1/2 tuck!

You could just wait, don't torture yourself. Trust me it isn't worth it.
Unless you want to die a little inside from watching that award show.

makingmusic476 said:
Full trailer tomorrow night during the VGA awards, plus other stuff:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/12/01/uncharted-2-among-thieves-revealed/

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Revealed

Posted by Arne Meyer // Senior Manager of Marketing Communications, Naughty Dog

I have a distinct feeling that many of you might have been expecting that this day would be coming real soon … Today, we’re beginning to reveal more about our next project here at Naughty Dog – Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

Surprised, right?

You can catch the first glimpse of our next game on GameTrailers.com, which is hosting a video we’ve put together advertising the 2008 Video Game Awards on Spike. Our VGA ad will also premiere on the air tomorrow, Tuesday, December 2, at 9:25 PM during UFC Unleashed on Spike. Oh yeah, that means we have something much bigger lined up …

The world premiere of our first trailer for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves!

This trailer will be shown during the 2008 Video Game Awards show, airing on December 14, 2009, at 9:00 PM on Spike. Don’t forget!

On top of that, Game Informer has revealed the cover for their January 2009 issue today, which features none other than – you guessed it – Uncharted 2. The January 2009 issue will hit subscribers and newsstands in mid-December and will give you the first in-depth look at what lies in store for Nathan Drake.

game informer cover

Keep an eye out for a lot more about Uncharted 2: Among Thieves in the coming months!

@Munkeh: That was gameplay, in away. It was real time, and now we know we'll be slodging through snow in some levels!

?!? Whaaa?? So when does Uncharted 2 release? *dies*

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
I didn't know, I would call myself ND's number 1 fan... but why stealth? It better be optional!

Why Stealth easy because Drake is not a Markus Fenix or nometing like tht he is asimple man with no streng and super power just an oprdinary man that need to hide sometimes and take cover.

That was a typo, lol. Arnie has already fixed it.

leatherhat said:

http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200812/N08.1201.1525.24193.htm

I'm sure many people will be happy to see this

im happy to see this, i have to re-suscribe to game informer as soon as possible

Stolen from the pages of GAF. lol.

makingmusic476 said:
That was a typo, lol. Arnie has already fixed it.

Yea I know, I'm just giddy from excitement.