By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - CONFIRMED! Uncharted 2:Among thieves

bbsin said:
Does anyone every wonder why Drake has yet to change his clothes?

I mean he's in a damn snowfield and is wearing a T-shirt with jeans.

I wonder when Naughty Dog will change his wardrobe.

I changed his outfit quite a bit actually... baseball shirt nate is my favorite

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
I did like the snow effect on his jeans, it looked just right! and I do like that new look, I'll have to change my avatar soon!

But why stealth?

I am glad they are putting stealth in, it will mean more variety in gameplay. Also, I didn't like it how in the first one enemies spotted you so fast, sometimes it was ridiculous how quickly they knew where you were.

I loved Uncharted 1. I hope Elena will be in it.

I just platinum'd Uncharted, what a great game.

I beat it once before trophies
Once on Medium once trophies arrived.
Again on Hard
And finally on Crushing.

With regards to the "stealth game play".. Could this possibly mean the chance to lay down and crawl? I would bet on it. There were times in the first game where that ability would have been nice to have.

A better up close set of finisher moves would be nice.

And Yes.. online co-op would be so great.

I can't wait!

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Sweet~ I enjoyed the first one. I liked the feel of it.

Around the Network
Mirson said:
Yeah....YEAH!!! I don't mind stealth. Hope its done well and not something crappy like crisis core.

I don't remeber Crisis Core having stealth.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

CAL4M1TY said:
I like the stealth gameplay idea, because I got sick of shooting relatively mindless (or highly courageous, depending on what sort of fanboy you are) pirates and really wanted to by pass alot of them towards the end.

that.

And I hope they make more sense where you find them.

Nothing kills a secret chamber moment that you've spent a lot of torouble trying to find, and then discover this super-secret section is already infested with pirates.

I swear there were some sections where it was impossible for the pirates to get to, but they were there anyway.

This is going to be an awesome though!

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Given ND always brings major improvements in equals, i cant wait for this.

i loved Uncharted, a fun story like able character few games offer this. And no space aliens/futuristic soldiers = fresh air.

Just seen the trailer, looks awesome can't wait till it comes out!

outlawauron said:
Mirson said:
Yeah....YEAH!!! I don't mind stealth. Hope its done well and not something crappy like crisis core.

I don't remeber Crisis Core having stealth.

There was very little of it. Right after you meet Cloud in the snowy mountains. You're suppose to sneak in and then you fight Genesis. If you're caught, you have to do it again.