By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - CONFIRMED! Uncharted 2:Among thieves

SpartanFX said:
makingmusic476 said:

So it seems this rumor from back in October is true:

http://www.vgtilt.com/2008/10/uncharted-2-offically-charted-set-to.html

I don't like dealing in rumors and we've seen a lot of those types of people come and go now Surfer Girl, Games Blow, Skater Boy and a host of others. But I have word from a pretty damn good source that Uncharted 2 is set to make a playable appearance at GDC 09' coming up and will be officially unveiled by a major publication in December. Also, word has it from ol' buddy that at the VGA's the game will have a new teaser trailer for the game leading inward.

Set in the Snowy Mountains of a yet to be disclosed area, he said Uncharted 2 is going to be 50% uncharted, 25% Cliff Hanger and 25% Metal Gear Solid 4. He's seen it in action and it looks brilliant.

Again, nothing more than that... but it sounds logical. Ol' buddy said it won't be the only game Naughtydog shows off next year, either. Jak perhaps?

looks like the guy knows some shit,,,,he is right on .

oh yeah uncharted 2 babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.( i know i m kinda late  :D but i couldn't help myself)

Well, well well.....Looks like gamesblow was right. He was also the first one to say where Motorstorm 2 will take place, and he was dead on. I wonder what else he is right about. Legend of Dragoon 2 maybe?

Around the Network

Oh man I would love a new Jax...

This has probably been said, but I like how they're focusing on integrating new gameplay mechanics. The first game was awesome, but the gunplay was focused on a bit too much.

Mirson said:
SpartanFX said:
makingmusic476 said:

So it seems this rumor from back in October is true:

http://www.vgtilt.com/2008/10/uncharted-2-offically-charted-set-to.html

I don't like dealing in rumors and we've seen a lot of those types of people come and go now Surfer Girl, Games Blow, Skater Boy and a host of others. But I have word from a pretty damn good source that Uncharted 2 is set to make a playable appearance at GDC 09' coming up and will be officially unveiled by a major publication in December. Also, word has it from ol' buddy that at the VGA's the game will have a new teaser trailer for the game leading inward.

Set in the Snowy Mountains of a yet to be disclosed area, he said Uncharted 2 is going to be 50% uncharted, 25% Cliff Hanger and 25% Metal Gear Solid 4. He's seen it in action and it looks brilliant.

Again, nothing more than that... but it sounds logical. Ol' buddy said it won't be the only game Naughtydog shows off next year, either. Jak perhaps?

looks like the guy knows some shit,,,,he is right on .

oh yeah uncharted 2 babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.( i know i m kinda late  :D but i couldn't help myself)

Well, well well.....Looks like gamesblow was right. He was also the first one to say where Motorstorm 2 will take place, and he was dead on. I wonder what else he is right about. Legend of Dragoon 2 maybe?

That's not Gamesblow.  :P

Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
Awesome! Sequel to my favourite PS3 game!

Also, didn't Naughty Dog make Sly 2: Honour AMONG THIEVES?

I thought Sly Cooper was only made by Sucker Punch

^ It was. They're working on InFamous now.

Trust me on this one. Ol' Buddy is gamesblow. Silogon makes it so obvious. I've talked to him at N4G a couple of times.

Looks like they are addressing some of the complaints people had with the first game. And considering how good the first game was I can only imagine how fantastic this will turn out.

Does anyone every wonder why Drake has yet to change his clothes?

I mean he's in a damn snowfield and is wearing a T-shirt with jeans.

I wonder when Naughty Dog will change his wardrobe.