By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - CONFIRMED! Uncharted 2:Among thieves

Staude said:
Rainbird said:
JA!! JAAAA!! JAAAAAAAAAA!!! Næste år bliver så fedt!

Sorry, I had to get that out. Fucking sweet is what this is, I am so hyped by this!

FUCK!

UNCHARTED 2 BABY!!

wot, your danish ? where you from :p

Also, .. day after teaster release.. baby !.. XD .. only 12 days to go till the exclusive :D

I know I'm late, but when I got to a computer (my own is in for repairs) the thread was like 16 pages long Plus, that was around 8 in the morning.

I'm from east funen, I go to school in Odense. You?

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:
nice i always like winter settings in games reminds me of good ol ps days with MGS stealth and climbing seem good but i hope the story is more adult rated than the first wasn't feeling the drake and elena connection

Also would like to see less on no screen tearing as the first 1 had way to much for a ps3 exclusive

Play Me

Oh yeah I'm so totally excited! Uncharted is like 1 of my most favorite PS3 games, so can't wait for the second part. And Nathan is getting cuter hahaha As long as the game doesn't turn out to be a FPS and becomes slightly bigger I'm happy.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

YAY!

Seems like i need to make a thread * Runs *

BHR-3 said:
BHR-3 said:
nice i always like winter settings in games reminds me of good ol ps days with MGS stealth and climbing seem good but i hope the story is more adult rated than the first wasn't feeling the drake and elena connection

Also would like to see less on no screen tearing as the first 1 had way to much for a ps3 exclusive

I will forgive the screen tearing for the fact that there is no loading

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
BHR-3 said:
BHR-3 said:

Hell, imagine Uncharted: DF with no screentearing, no texture pop-in and slightly better graphics. I think this will be how Uncharted: AT is going to be like, as the teaser doesn't reveal any major graphical upgrades (albeit, I still think it looks better than U:DF)

Rainbird said:
Munkeh111 said:
BHR-3 said:
BHR-3 said:

Hell, imagine Uncharted: DF with no screentearing, no texture pop-in and slightly better graphics. I think this will be how Uncharted: AT is going to be like, as the teaser doesn't reveal any major graphical upgrades (albeit, I still think it looks better than U:DF)

Well let's wait for some gameplay, which should not be coming soonish, though the snow effects were certainly good

Munkeh111 said:
BHR-3 said:
BHR-3 said:

Yes, the US version has more screen tearing than the European version. I've played both and the European version had only a bit of screen tearing at certain points (like in the chapter in the search of El Dorado), but the US version had those quite a lot. I'm happy I've got the EU version now. I hope the second part won't have that anymore or a V-Sync option.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Munkeh111 said:
Rainbird said:
Munkeh111 said:
BHR-3 said:
BHR-3 said:

Well let's wait for some gameplay, which should not be coming soonish, though the snow effects were certainly good

I hope we will be seeing gameplay in the trailer from the Spike VGA Show, but it is just a small hope. And if it isn't there, there was a rumor about U:AT being playable at GDC, so we should at least get some impressions from there, or perhaps video. But I think we will see some screenshots before GDC.

But I agree, that we can't really judge it before we see some actual gameplay, and the snow looks absolutely great! Especially the snow that is stuck on Drake.

Munkeh111 said:
Rainbird said:
Munkeh111 said:
BHR-3 said:
BHR-3 said:

Gameplay videos won't be very telling of issues like screen tearing.  Almost every video of LBP prior to release, even scripted trailers, had serious screen tearing, yet the final game has none.