By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fatal Frame IV arrives to Europe

I hate staggered releases; they really kill the sales.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
Around the Network

I was waiting for this game to release in Europe for Long, this is a definate day one purchase from me. I love Survival Horrors this and Cursed Mountain can compensate lack of RE for me (until the RE Wii game :)

Fatal Frame IV is easily one of my favorite games on the Wii, so it's good to hear it is finally making it to Europe.

ramuji
www.ramuji.com
Nintendo Network ID: ramuji
Wii Friend Code: 8543-1141-9403-8457
3DS Friend Code: 1633-4130-0140
PS3 ID: ramuji_69

After it releases in Europe/Others, it should reach American shores no longer than 6 months later.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Made the same thread in gametrailers I see, I was about to post it here when I saw the GT one.! :P

More responses in here.

Around the Network

Now we just need to get some unknown dude at NoA to confirm that this is coming to NA at some unknown time in the unknown future.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

cool, disaster and now FF4 all i can say is

Nintendo Europe 2

Nintendo America 0

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

And Tenchu 4 too. :D

Man, I actually want this game, and Nintendo of America gives me nothing.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Thats good to hear. It gives me some hope that there will be a NA release sometime next year.