By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Highest Played LBP Level = 865,000 Views/Plays

KylieDog said:
I got tired of shifting through the epic amonts of crap to find the good levels.

Its called the search button..

mM
Around the Network

The problem is that I have paid many levels that were quite crap, but there are some great ones

its 876K + now

fastest sackboy ever is the name think

@munkeh111

go to my hearted levels....they have the best levels in there

don't search for levels....just go on people's accounts n into their hearted levels....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

One of our members who is creative should make a kick a$$ VGChartz level.

I notice a lot of people like this game, and most of my clan-mates do as well... my only question is, what's the big deal about the game? I don't really understand the hype.

I don't mind getting it, but before I do, what it the big deal that makes it such an epic game? What's the actual point of the game? Is it like a customizable Mario?

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Around the Network

@Kyliedog

as I said.....just go to your friends page....then go to their hearted levels.

n play through those...its impossible to come accross a bad level in that way.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

So far I have only been compelled to go back and play one level, the gladiators one.

Thatmax
Yea the gladiators level is the one i have played over quite a lot. really not that keen on the ninja level though. I think this game just keeps getting better, which i was not expecting

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

i have know idea what happened to my last post, but anyway. I'm really ticked off with LBP's online user created setup. I have a level I worked really hard on, post it 3 days after launch(as soon as the servers started working) I posted a youtube video of it(you can see below!) the video got over 6,000 hits, and was well received, and yet only about 50 people have tried my level. And I know my level is far better then a ton of the crap that has thousands of plays. In fact I've played a board with way more hits then mine that was simply an entrance and an exit. What bothers me is that there is no simple list system to scroll through, most popular, highest rated, and media molecule hasn't bothered to come up with a nice list of recommended content. And if i search under any tag the same bunch of boards come up. In fact I can't find my own level, I searched under every tag it has, and it never comes up. So I think it's hard for new good levels(escpecially ones that aren't ripping off another game) to get exposure. In fact I can't even find some of the levels I've read about, not even the USA Today level the Media Molecule made themselves. They seriously need to fix it, because it's already killed my far more ambitious work in progress level, and I'm sure it's done the same to others.

Here is my level: