By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is it possible to have the Wii as your primary console?

L.C.E.C. said:
Grammar Police said:
TWRoO said:

@Grammar Police.

You are considerably more experienced at correcting grammar than me, so I am not certain if I am doing this correctly.  "GameCube" with the upper-case "C" is correct, as that is how Nintendo named it. However, I think that it could be wrong when "GameCube" is put into a sentence without the "TM". If so, it should be either "GameCubeTM" or "Gamecube".

You have successfully nitpicked the nitpicker. I was wrong, and I have changed my original post to reflect that. It has nothing to do with the trademark symbol and everything to do with a Nintendo-born exception to the general rule for capitalising compound words. (Gaming and brands are all over the place with it: Xbox, World of Warcraft, WarCraft.) I have highlighted corrections for your post in magenta. I tried to change as little as possible. Have a nice day.

My corrections are in blue. I guess that no-one is perfect.

Yes. Nobody's perfect. My corrections are highlighted in magenta. TWRoO and I write different forms of English to you where that spelling is correct.

Thank-you. I updated my post.

Around the Network

My wii lost it's appeal after a month.

kabhold said:

Take it back! Mine's still awesome.

gurok said:
kabhold said:

Take it back! Mine's still awesome.

I Tried!  I told them I thought it was defective, but they told me they all were like that. :P

It lost the appeal? What was it charged with? Excessive fun, perhaps? Corrupting the youth? Not blaming Wii Fit? I am curious now.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Around the Network
Sky Render said:
It lost the appeal? What was it charged with? Excessive fun, perhaps? Corrupting the youth? Not blaming Wii Fit? I am curious now.

False Advertisement

No. unless your 5 and thats all your parents will get you.

Oh..

Hell no. If you are wii only, you are missing most of the good games.

Daddo Splat said:
No. unless your 5 and thats all your parents will get you.

Not again... What is up with all of the trolls crawling around???

Well if you only have 1 console you're bound to miss some good games, every console has its own set of exclusives. But I definitely think it's possible to choose Wii software more often over say PS3 (therefore using the Wii as your primary console) without being disappointed. As much as I like the PS3 I've had more fun with Wii so far and it's definitely my primary home console.