By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - i need help from all hardcore wii owners!

You need to get Call of Duty World at War. The single player is well done, but the online multiplayer is where the game really shines. Amazing FPS game on the Wii.

Around the Network

You asked about a "hardcore" party game, well, I'm not sure about the "hardcore" moniker, but we play GH3/GH:WT/RB1 quite extensively on the Wii. Other games that we've put tons of hours into, especially during parties, are Wario Ware: Smooth Moves and Boom Blox. I'd highly recommend both.

Hope that helps!

I don't care what anyone says, Mario Party 8 is FUN!!! Get it if you want to have a good time with friends. 8-)

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

woopah said:
@ slash

thats another problem of europe, no renting of wii games

i can rent wii games in germany, u can`t in the UK ?  :(

Improvements are caused by people who complain

Wait for the Conduit to come out. Or get Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. Or get Okami. Or No More Heroes. Or Metroid Prime 3. It depends on what you already have.

Around the Network

Just poking my head in.

Looking at your collection, you are missing Zack & Wiki. That game is the hardest of cores, sir. Do look into it.

You will die constantly and hilariously.

mario kart
sonic unleashed

bleach shattered blade
dragonball Z 3
mortal kombat
super smash bros
metriod prime 3
soulcalibur legends
these are some awsome games try them
and hers some good games coming out in 2009

madworld
the conduit

woopah said:
maybe i should have said which games i already have.

brawl and mario kart are awesome but ive been playing them none stop for ages

@ bobbo19

i do have a great game connection, theres just nothing for xmas

yeah lol, i'm having the same problem this year. and im refusing Animal Crossing:City Folk and Wii Music.

i might just have to wait until The conduit comes out, or start playing Okami after i fisnish MP3.

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157

I hear that Disaster: Day of Crisis is pretty good but I wouldn't know since I'm an American.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger