By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - i need help from all hardcore wii owners!

Disaster: Day of Crisis: Adventure/Shooter. Absolutely great. LAcks a bit of polish but the gameplay is awesome. My only game in recent memory I actually restarted the moment I finished it.

Shaun White Snowboarding: If you have a balance board this is one of the best Snowboard games ever.

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn: Strategy RPG with incredible depth. The story is amazing and you'll spend hours and hours on the battlefield, with over 40 characters you can develop.

Call of Duty World at War: Very good FPS. Wii Remote is obviously great for this kind of game. Graphics are great and has online.

Pro Evo 2008: Best foorball game ever. Period.

De Blob: Great Platformer

Edit: Metroid 3, Zelda, Okami, Zack & Wiki, RE4...aaarghhh there's really many great games.

Around the Network

Like others said... Get Call of Duty: World at War, Okami, and RE:4

thanks for your suggestion guys!

ive already played/got no more heroes, metroid prime 3, zelda, RE4, cod 5 ect

@ bengabenga

your awesome, i completely agree with you on everything you said. i finished disaster yeaterday( or rather 2:30 this morning) and also restarted it straight away. ill post my review of it later to see if you agree with it

anyways yes, based on your help im going to get fire emblem and okami. ive also had the cuning plan of asking for game vouchers! should be really usefull for next year

interesting point: despite wii's reputation its really hard thinking of an amazing core party game.

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Okami and Fire Emblem now you are making me jealous.... I may have to go try and pick those games up!

Not a snobcore, but willing to help out.

Okami. End of story.

Around the Network

living in the UK aswell, i still managed to get a good games collection.

for your m8's MArio KArt, great party game
aslo brawl

Shooters go for MP3 Corruption just got it and its awesome.
SMG if you dont have that laready. best game of all time and is hardcore if you get 121 stars with both mario and luigi like me.
also Okami. i bought it due to great reviews and so far i am 20 hours in and only like 2/3 of the way thruogh. great graphics too.

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157

maybe i should have said which games i already have.

brawl and mario kart are awesome but ive been playing them none stop for ages

@ bobbo19

i do have a great game connection, theres just nothing for xmas

do not i repeat do not buy super paper mario and rent it first, i loved paper mario the thousand year door and hate super paper mario, just a friendly warning

Improvements are caused by people who complain

@ slash

thats another problem of europe, no renting of wii games

Ok, two games based solely on your game collection

Okami - sort of like Zelda, ~40 hours, cheap too

Super Paper Mario - But only buy it if you are open to new experiences. It is a platformer with RPG elements, and a really cool 2D/3D play mechanic

And a third game cause I love Fire Emblem, and everyone else should too

Fire Emblem - A true "hardcore" game. 40-50hr strategy game. No button smashing, just lots of careful strategy and watching your army go to war. One of my favorite games of all time.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)