By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart Wii passes 10 Million

It's useless guys, it seems GLoRySoGLoRy is impervious to logic and reason. We can't win...

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
It's useless guys, it seems GLoRySoGLoRy is impervious to logic and reason. We can't win...

Then we must use a more common force.. stupidity!

Pixel Art can be fun.

Great sales for a great game! This means more people to play with online.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

Khuutra said:
This game is going to just tear up the charts for a while, then. I wonder how long it will manage to stay consistently in the top ten before dropping out permanently.

I blame Wii Fit.

Well, Mario Kart DS was in the top ten as recently as this September, almost three years after launch.

So I'm going to guess that Mario Kart Wii's last appearance in the top ten will be a loooooong time from now.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Nintendo is really changing the industry. These games are selling 10 million and up. Something that was once in a blue moon happens almost every other game for Nintendo.

I think at this point it's not a question of if these games can pass 1million, or even 10million, but if they can pass 15million.

Around the Network

This "wheel is for casuals" crap is hilarious. It's very fun to play with it and it's possible to be quite precise with it. It's not good for bikes though.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:

This "wheel is for casuals" crap is hilarious. It's very fun to play with it and it's possible to be quite precise with it. It's not good for bikes though.

Agreed.  I only play with the wheel and I'm well on my way to having a 2 star rank.  Also, I only use bikes.  

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

nice good mario kart wii, i hope to get this game soon.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

GLoRySoGLoRy said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:

How would you know that? I'm guessing between 1/3 and half of the people who bought MKDS hasn't even played online!That means snaking doesn't even matter.

And so what if it sells much because it comes with the wheel? It isn't like they are buying it to use the wheel in another game. If the only reason MKWii sells so much is the wheel, then I have to say Microsoft are some stupid retards for not packing Forza with a wheel (I use MS as I notice the person I quote has a 360)

why would you compare MkWii to Forza which is authentic racing style. Casuals will never be able to play a real simulator racing that would be disaster for them.

games like Grand Turismo and Forza are for hardcore racers not mindless fun racers.

anyway if Mircosoft/Sony wanted a Kart series for thier Hardware that would be Awesome. It will sell.

Yeah!  Who wants to have fun anyways?

To Each Man, Responsibility
SmokedHostage said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Then we must use a more common force.. stupidity!

no, don't he will beat you with experience!

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k