By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 6th Generation Pokemon.?

probably not going to happen then  they would not get as much money.

Around the Network

The 6th generation game is going to be a remake of ruby, sapphire and possibly emerald because they always make a remake after they make a new game.

i somehow try to play platinum...

for some reason when i am going 8th medal, simply gave up.

no real change since red/blue/ days... too much deyavu i get bored.

zexen_lowe said:
Well, you can click on anyone to see an image, type, etc, but I doubt it's worth it. By the wat, recently I noticed that there's a pokemon called Purugly. I nominate this for worst pokemon name ever

I hate the name but I think it also fits perfectly. I love cats and I think that thing is hideous.

Some names I thought were lame and some I didn't get even though I like the pokemon [Feraligatr is the best example of this.. don't get the "Fer" part and why it's even there] but others I loved for their simplicity or the reference they're trying to make. Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam, Seel, Arcanine, Primeape, to name a few. It's mainly just the first 2 gen's though. After that, things went pretty downhill for me with the names.

With that said, I've been playing pokemon since 1998 and I had just found out Ekans was Snake backwards 2 or 3 months ago while playing SoulSilver. It blew my mind.

Xoj said:

Same happened to me with SoulSilver... Made it to the 11th badge. After Blue, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, Ruby, FireRed, Diamond and Platinum... I guess it just started to feel like too much of the same.

Around the Network
Xoj said:

you may find black & white more refreshing with the no old pokemon until after the elite 4, new perspective and the changes of D & P to the meta and some new moves etc I just hope the new pokemon we have seen are not the best of thee new bunch lol

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

we need a loch ness monster pokemon.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

IMU1808 said:
zexen_lowe said:
Well, you can click on anyone to see an image, type, etc, but I doubt it's worth it. By the wat, recently I noticed that there's a pokemon called Purugly. I nominate this for worst pokemon name ever

I hate the name but I think it also fits perfectly. I love cats and I think that thing is hideous.

Some names I thought were lame and some I didn't get even though I like the pokemon [Feraligatr is the best example of this.. don't get the "Fer" part and why it's even there] but others I loved for their simplicity or the reference they're trying to make. Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam, Seel, Arcanine, Primeape, to name a few. It's mainly just the first 2 gen's though. After that, things went pretty downhill for me with the names.

With that said, I've been playing pokemon since 1998 and I had just found out Ekans was Snake backwards 2 or 3 months ago while playing SoulSilver. It blew my mind.

Feral alligator. Feraligatr.

Also, thread necromancy much?

mysticwolf said:

we need a loch ness monster pokemon.

I thought that was what the red Gyarados was, was I miss informed?

we do need a fire dragon and an ice dragon tho, and a Dolphin and a true seaweed pokemon and a true velociraptor and a legendary pure flying type

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

There were too many adaptations of previous evolution lines in generation four, so I hope generation five features very little of these. Generation six is a bit too Farfetch'd (sorry for the awful pun) as we have not entered generation five properly yet and I honestly believe generation five should be the last and if there is a generation six then it should allow you to explore each Region including the spin-off ones, though I am not sure if the 3DS (hopefully) could handle all that content. I also hope that Isshu is not based on New York City because it ruins the illusion of the regions being Japanese.