By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I figured out why trestres hates Nintendo

Indeed, that makes sense...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

Hey, i'm also known as "Mr. 33" among my ex girlfriends. Or "whale dick" is another option. What a coincidence.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

bdbdbd said:
Hey, i'm also known as "Mr. 33" among my ex girlfriends. Or "whale dick" is another option. What a coincidence.

I geniunely giggled.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Again Gaygamer.net the site is even getting more popular than VGCHARTZ.....

I don't think he hates Ninty, I just think now he focuses more on their negatives than the positives. Why he switched is probable an attempt at some form of self-reflection so just a phase I assume. Eventually he'll get to moderation like me.

Around the Network

Can't say he switched he is only negative about the Wii, is he more positive about PS3/X360 now? Anyway he reminds me of Wiigirl76 the old ones will remember her =p.

You're no Rol.

Please stop.

Sorry, but not as good as Rol.

-"It makes perfect sense", not "it all makes sense now"
-You need to provide a link to a thread which is out of context/sarcastic.
-You need quotes

I suppose it was a good job, for the subject matter. Good first try, probably better than anything I could do :(

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Boo!!!!!!!!! There's nothing wrong with making sarcastic posts but don't do them in the exact form that someone else does. I don't want to see any five reasons why stuff either.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger