By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Miyamoto doesn't like Haze's drug focus.

benlikesanal said:
Miyamoto is a stupid dumb fuck who should go kill himself.

people keep asking me why I think that sony fans are idiots, I just dont know what to tell them

Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction.

-Albert Einstein

Around the Network

The good reputation that the good fans build up around here constantly gets destroyed by idiots who go on and on about how the wii sucks, etc. It's ridiculous.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

mrshady said:
benlikesanal said:
Miyamoto is a stupid dumb fuck who should go kill himself.

people keep asking me why I think that sony fans are idiots, I just dont know what to tell them

QFT.

Any link to the video ben? 

Here's Miyamoto watching Haze...looking frightened perhaps hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

To me it looks like he's desperately trying to stay awake.

Around the Network

Miyamoto's mind: "(Ok... this has lots of blood... )"

Developer speaking: "... and our hero is powered by steroids, cocaine and Red Bull and ..."

Miyamoto: "Hai, hai..."

Miyamotos mind: "(... stero... no no, this... and where's the fun?! No, I just don't feel ok... I wanna get out of here!!)"

You gotta love Miyamoto :)

Thanks for the video Ben, you pwn all.

Mature game appeal a LOT tennager for sure.

Who do u think is playing/buying GTA ...

Even more, I dont see adult (+25 years old) be interested in GTA

Time to Work !

Mature content is 7 times out of 10 the indicator of a poorly done game. Not because Mature content = poor game play, but because it acts as a crutch of such lazy developers.

As we can all see Sony is just the latest in jumping on the band wagon of flash-in-the-pan mature content games started by the Xbox. Obviously Sony is trying to disrupt Microsoft's market with this rash of FPSs and "Big Boy" games and with a diminished third party support these games of course are going to stand out the strongest on the PS3's small game library.

This originally became a problem with the Xbox which tried to create an instant game library for itself by going with cheap western developers who sold poorly made games on the premise of being "Hardcore". Sure the games have gotten better, but developers haven't gotten any less lazy. Why do you think games like Everyone's Golf are doing so much better than other games on the PS3 which are suppossed to be "Hardcore".

And the bashing of violent games continues.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Bodhesatva said:
Kasz216 said:
ckmlb said:
naznatips said:
ckmlb said:

M rated games appeal exclusively to older players? The guy who seems most pumped about Mature games is Leo-j who is apparently younger then 15. That's about the age M stuff appealed the most to me as well.

Mature games can appeal to older players, but honestly are going to appeal the most to the younger teen demographic.

http://arstechnica.com/journals/science.ars/2007/07/03/new-survey-shows-that-kids-like-games-rated-m-for-mature
http://www.actiontrip.com/rei/comments_news.phtml?id=070507_8

So you think the majority of owners of Halo and GTA are under 18?

The fact that those two games rated so high is expected when they are the two biggest games of the last generation.

By older players I meant older than children.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!