By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Congratulation, Halo3 Pass 8 mil, and other xbox 360 games that > 2 mil

Neoraf said:

AKA pooperscooper, why don't you just go buy both consoles...?
You seem arrogant, if not deeply wounded.

The 360/PS3 combo is the way to go.
Experience the full HD gaming range.

This way, you won't feel sour when "your" side is losing against the competition.
Look at yourself right now.

One thing to remember:
The weak always cry louder.

This explain the "PS3-Hope-Threads" explosion all over the Internet.

This whole post is ironic after reading Ronester316's post.... especially the bolded.

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
If we are going to celebrate every damn ps3 game that makes some sort of petty milestone then i think its time to celebrate Dead risings success

Ok, uncharted has been bundled countless times, Its a 1st party game hence it was advertised and exposed to the media heavily.

Now dead rising, Its NEVER been bundled, its NOT 1st party and it hardly got ANY advertising or media exposure

And Dead rising stands at 1,780,000......... now THAT is impressive

and by countless you mean.... once... and that just recently happened.

Neoraf said:

Good thread!
At last... a thread helping PS3Fanboys understanding their own behavior.

Look at yourself, PS3fans... Don't you see these types of threads are irrevelant?

"OMFG!! I'm excited!!! Uncharted made the 2mil mark!!"
lol

Just look at these numbers :

Halo 3   8,450,000

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare    6,610,000

Grand Theft Auto IV    6,240,000

Gears Of War    5,500,000

Forza Motorsport 2    4,140,000

Gears of War 2    2,800,000  (in only 2 weeks)

Mass Effect    2,120,000

Bioshock   2,050,000

Pity all those numbers are meaningless. I'm only interested in Bioshock and ME from this list and i can play them at pc :)

<i> The 360/PS3 combo is the way to go.
Experience the full HD gaming range. </i>

Last i checked only quality gaming pc is capable of producing acceptable framerates in 1920x1080 resolution :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Max King of the Wild said:
Ronster316 said:
If we are going to celebrate every damn ps3 game that makes some sort of petty milestone then i think its time to celebrate Dead risings success

Ok, uncharted has been bundled countless times, Its a 1st party game hence it was advertised and exposed to the media heavily.

Now dead rising, Its NEVER been bundled, its NOT 1st party and it hardly got ANY advertising or media exposure

Just recently? ha ha ha ha ha, its been bundled with resistance 1, ratchet and clank, heavenly sword and countless other ps3 games, Dead rising got to where it is with no advertising and no help with bundles whatsoever.

Neoraf said:

AKA pooperscooper, why don't you just go buy both consoles...?
You seem arrogant, if not deeply wounded.

The 360/PS3 combo is the way to go.
Experience the full HD gaming range.

This way, you won't feel sour when "your" side is losing against the competition.
Look at yourself right now.

One thing to remember:
The weak always cry louder.

This explain the "PS3-Hope-Threads" explosion all over the Internet.

This whole post is ironic after reading Ronester316's post.... especially the bolded.

Oh and thanx for going off topic and calling me weak, thats real nice of you, cheers.

I'm talking about games here, not taking cheap shots at people.

Around the Network

Wow troll much? The reason that Uncharted got a thread was because when it came out and had pretty bad sales all the 360 fanboys were all "lOLOLOL uncharted bumbed!!!!" or "roflmao uncharted won't even reach 500k sales ltd"

Let the Sony fans have their fun...

Why is it necessary to create a thread like this to complain about a thread about Uncharted reaching 2m, why can't you just be happy for Naughty Dog for making a game with critical and commercial success

it's amazing, you created a thread with so much potential, but it wasn't to celebrate Halo 3 at all, it was pure flaming..........yet the thread stays open.

As a Sony fan, I'll say it for you: Congratulation to HALO 3, a true system seller.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I guess it's good that one of the highest rated exclusives for the 360 finally made it to 8m. I guess Wii owners are too used to it to start threads like this.

lol.  j/k

Ronster316 said:
Ronster316 said:

Just recently? ha ha ha ha ha, its been bundled with resistance 1, ratchet and clank, heavenly sword and countless other ps3 games, Dead rising got to where it is with no advertising and no help with bundles whatsoever.

You do... know.... that bundle... was "pick 2 Ps3 games with purchase of a Ps3" and it featured 8 games right.... I don't believe any decent amount of sales were contributed of uncharted to bundles